Scroll-Art

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scroll-Art

Many of you will have seen the silly plant labels I made but have just had a proper go on my new toy, It's A4 size & made out of 4mm Ply. I've taken a pic with flash on & off as I didn't know which I preferred.

Attached Files
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Its fantastic, BM. Well done
    Looking forward to seeing what you make next

Comment

Without flash!...and OMG! Super bloody brilliant! Well done. I'll place my order in the New Year

Comment

Thanks Scarlet, I'm pleased for a 1st attempt, it'll be a while before I move onto more intricate stuff.
        Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-12-2015, 02:14 PM.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Love it! That is a very sweet little jumbo. Another vote for.......without flash.
          Just make another 4 and I see a very big & unique wind chime.

Comment

Presume this is a label for Robinsons Mammoth veg?
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Thats brilliant BM, bet you could make a awesome (can´t remember the name of it) the thing that you hang above a babies cot, mobile something. Looking forward to see more in the future
              I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Yes, you got it Lisa, it's called a mobile.................without the something........

Comment

First effort of today, once again A4 size. I think there will be more to come today............

Attached Files

Comment

If you did a hawk shape and hung it up in your lottie could it help keep the flying ratties away?
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                      If you did a hawk shape and hung it up in your lottie could it help keep the flying ratties away?
                      Or a BIG cat?
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

The elephant is fabulous, the bird is absolutely fabulous!
                        The best things in life are not things.

Comment

You must have just a steady hand, great BM
                          I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

No Lottie, it is not an elephant with it's bum in the air.....................

Attached Files

Comment

I know what it is - its obvious ................its BM

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X