This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting isn't it????
    I've been watching you tube videos on the best way to install it!

Bit like meccano but with bits of plastic coated chipboard ( or whatever it is!! )

Are you helping to install it too ( yours that is- not mine )?
    Last edited by Nicos; 26-11-2015, 02:10 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sorry to read your post SP, we will miss you! Just had my windows cleaned the windows man came to do the outside but as its Christmas I thought the inside ones could be done too. I hate cleaning windows, up and down on a chair and they are those fiddly little square pane ones! Perfect time to grab a coffee and put my feet up!

Comment

• Ahem Scarlet...it's not Christmas yet!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Here we go again, spring cleaning and its just starting winter, watching YouTube and putting the feet up I would bet the window cleaner is male, have to go again and make the OH a cup of tea, see you later
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
            Morning everyone
            This is probably my last post for a couple of day. I'm off to Middlesbrough for a funeral then traveling down to Rhyl Saturday. Not looking forward to any of it. I really hate traveling.
            Hope the rest of you have a good couple of days
            Safe journey SP.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hello Nicos again,
              We were supposed to put the first coat of paint in the kitchen today but the room has been so close to the outside and so cold and damp for several weeks the plaster hasn't dried out enough. I had a fan heater in there all last night and most of today. It's back there now. We will put the units together but can't put them in place until after we've done the painting. The ceilings OK but the walls aren't ready. It will get there! I'm so excited. I couldn't wait to open a box, but the one I chose was the inside of a cupboard so wasn't very exciting.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening Folks, showers all day with some heavy ones included, OH decided that we need a new carpet for the newly decorated room, so ever obedient we headed off to carpet shop, she has picked one and gess who is fitting it. I need some dry days so that I have somewhere to doge all this work, I did manage to put some more seaweed on one of the veg. beds, will now dig a trench to fill with kitchen waste for my peas and beans. Well time for bed so I will wish you all a good night, and remember tomorrow is what they are calling black Friday, they are so right, I have a carpet to lay and a bunch waiting for me to buy them a drink at the GR. if they get me to do that its definitely black Friday, or any other day. Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Can't believe it's already Friday!

I have 2 days in the kitchen and a one day Xmas fair ahead of me.
                  What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Comment

• Morning from Aberdeen. Peace being disturbed with scaffolding being dismantled next door. Going to look at a car later. My own needs several hundred quid spent on it and it won't be worth any more after the work is done. No brainer really but I like my car.

Comment

• Morning all! WheresFlo? Nicos,I'm out for dinner tonight with a few "girls" I met when the kids started gymnastics over 12 years ago! We catch up during the year but we always make sure we get a xmas one in and our OH's share taxi driving duties . Tomorrow night another dinner but at some friends in Bath..looking forward to both
                      Washing is in, dishwasher on, dog fed, chickens fed, kids lunches made, down E office now for an hour while I drink my coffee.

Comment

• good morning all,see what today brings when am fully awake,there is always something,IF you look for it,these days it's mostly what i feel like doing

whow whow,slow down scalet,hehehe
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 27-11-2015, 08:25 AM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                          Morning from Aberdeen. Peace being disturbed with scaffolding being dismantled next door. Going to look at a car later. My own needs several hundred quid spent on it and it won't be worth any more after the work is done. No brainer really but I like my car.
                          That happened to me in January when I tried to get my old car through its MOT, the mechanic said I should take it to the tip though I managed to get a garage to take it in part exchange for a £1000

Comment

• Morning its hair cut time again its not raining so I'll go down on my bike
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all - INSET day so no work for a Teaching assistant ... hurray! Plenty to do though - Library, grocery shopping, maybe some Chr****** shopping. Have a good one.

Comment

• Hi Susie!
                                Great to see you

Enjoy yr Crimbo shopping... ( remember to treat yourself to something nice too!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X