No announcement yet.

Euro Shopping Trip!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I'd known about your shopping trip earlier. I could of given you a list
    Have fun ( if you can while shopping).

Comment

Have fun Bigmally. Hope you get everything on your list
      Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

Hope you have a really good trip. This is a bit belated, but if you shop for currency in advance, even a week in advance, you can get a better rate. I never use the PO, their exchange rates are far worse than I can get locally. There are a few handy websites listing the best rates available for purchase now and for advance purchase, either delivery or collection. None of the best ones charge commission.
        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

No BM yet wonder if they won't let him back in..............................
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Is he back yet? If he was only leaving at 1.30am he may not be back and if he is he may well be tired after all that shopping!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
              No BM yet wonder if they won't let him back in..............................
              Perhaps he's in quarantine. You never know what a gorilla may be carrying

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Perhaps he's in quarantine. You never know what a gorilla may be carrying
                Bananas of course, silly!
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Is there a limit on the number of bananas you can import from the EU?

Comment

I would have thought he would have used his disguise you know his human skin onesie.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

I hope he's not trying to smuggle in bananas in his human onesie

Comment

I just hope he remember to button the rear flap as in romper suit.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Hello Nutters, yes I'm back after a 22 hours sleepless journey...........all went better than planned but too tired to explain. So with that, I must retire to my nest, will catch up tomorrow..........Nighty night.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Glad your back and had a successful trip BM, goodnight!
                            sigpic

Comment

catch you later BM
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

So how was the booze cruise? Shopping trip I mean

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X