No announcement yet.

Picked up my Dog yesterday! *happy dance*

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks like a lovely cute guy. Enjoy him.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

He is a beautiful looking lad. Anyone who gives an animal a second chance of a good,happy life gets a big fat gold star and a massive round of applause from me .

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
        Fair play to you as we say in Ireland...I hope you have many years of happiness with him..
        Oddly enough, the rescue centre that took him in is based in Ireland. About Us - Ainmhithe Animal Rescue
        Life should be more like Bonsai...

Comment

Originally posted by muddled View Post
          hmmmm....I never met a mellow border collie youngster...mad ones, manic ones, totally flippin ball obsessed and bonkers ones....

But no, never a young mellow one.

Congratulations on your new best friend
          from me and my border collie x greyhound (he's all of the above)
          I guess after living with 8 other dogs, he's enjoying a little peace and quiet.

HE only sits still when I do, soon as I move he is up and about following me.

Which is one of the reasons I am renaming him Shadow. He's very much not a Roy. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bonsai Si View Post
            Oddly enough, the rescue centre that took him in is based in Ireland. About Us - Ainmhithe Animal Rescue
            Just looked at their FB page and saw Roy and his brothers at 5 months old. Some lovely dogs and cats looking for homes. I think 4 dogs is enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I think 4 dogs is enough for me
              Yes, because we all know that when you adopt one dog it doesn't stay that way!

Comment

You're so right, Wendy. I only intended to have 2, not 7
                At least Roy/Shadow won't be bringing any little surprises with him

Comment

If I had the place to house more I would, sadly I live in a 2 bedroom flat and getting permission for 1 took a struggle.

When I get my own house with a nice large garden that may well change, for now I'll settle with Shadow and me and enjoyable walks, fusses and boys nights in watching Gardener's world. <3

Comment

Oh he's GORGEOUS!!!!!! Collies and their crosses are fabulous dogs

My last dog, Tina Whippet, passed in August 2008 and I've been missing a dog in my life since then....especially the snuggles in the evening after a day outdoors
                    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X