X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group hug everyone

paul

Comment

Folk who go for a good day out, never to return..................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Today being the anniversary of my mums passing... And I'd forgotten until tonight. :-(
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

My elderly relative who went for a biopsy being told there is nothing they can do for her. The hospital will see her again in 6-9 months unless her condition worsens.
          sigpic

Comment

I suppose I really started the thread on " what makes you sad" because my mother only passed away four weeks ago and I am finding it difficult to come to terms with it just yet.
            Sorry if i brought any unhappy memories to any body.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Not the end of the world but feeling unwell today and it's beautiful outside so I'm sad to be stuck on the couch rather than down the plot (tho balanced nicely with good company). It'll be the only good day in weeks no doubt, thanks central Scotland weather!

Comment

Originally posted by bramble View Post
                I suppose I really started the thread on " what makes you sad" because my mother only passed away four weeks ago and I am finding it difficult to come to terms with it just yet.
                Bramble, we guessed that was why you were sad and understandably so. Its a difficult thing to come to terms with. Time is a great healer, its true, believe me, I know.
                I doubt that its much comfort but, because of you, we now have a "What makes you Sad" thread and others have shared their grief and distress, and I hope, feel better for doing so.

Big Hugs to you all

Comment

Bit sad I only got 20 mins of rain here today....
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by bramble View Post
                    Part of the beauty of the vine Bramble is we are virtual shoulders to lean on, I lost both mine at a relatively young age and all I can say is it does get easier. We are all here for you anytime you need us

Comment

Small Pumpkin's plot.(See best failure).................
                      Last edited by Bigmallly; 23-08-2015, 07:35 PM.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Its that time of year when we all save seed and the swaps start to appear etc and the poor peeps that run them get bombarded with with issues, questions, orgainsing and so on....

On the other hand, well done those peeps that are nutty enough to take on the challenges

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Bramble, we guessed that was why you were sad and understandably so. Its a difficult thing to come to terms with. Time is a great healer, its true, believe me, I know.
                          I doubt that its much comfort but, because of you, we now have a "What makes you Sad" thread and others have shared their grief and distress, and I hope, feel better for doing so.

Big Hugs to you all
                          Thank you to everyone for your likes, hugs and understanding.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Bramble - for you.....

“So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.”
                            ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly

Try and be proud of your grief as it shows how much you loved your Mum.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              Small Pumpkin's plot.(See best failure).................
                              Thanks BM. My plot is a bit of a sorry state.

Comment

Life makes me sad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X