Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would you survive in the Wilderness?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sussed out why mine was 6 hours & not 6 minutes. I said I would go catch a fish with my hands & it didn't realise I was pants at fishing..................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
      I watch Bear Grilse a lot,
      I watch bacon, sausage & tomato grilling does that count I once watched a bear under the grill but his fur got singed poor teddy
      Last edited by bearded bloke; 26-07-2015, 07:08 PM.
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

OK I did it - nice knowing you all but I think I died in the plane crash!
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

4 years for me as well

Comment

I`m not going on a plane
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I don't need an app to tell me I'd be stuffed without fresh coffee n fags
              What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
              Pumpkin pi.

Comment

On the computer game 18 years, but being survival trained by the military I know all the answers.

Thing is I found survival training tough in my 20s and 30s so I know now at my age I wouldn't last the week out without someone to make the physical effort for me!!!!
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

6 hours.......yep sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                    I know now at my age I wouldn't last the week out without someone to make the physical effort for me!!!!
                    For me Potty it would be to make the breakfast, dinner and tea, oh and dont forget to do the ironing also
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

18 years too.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                        OK I did it - nice knowing you all but I think I died in the plane crash!
                        I know, I ATE you!
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Don't be horrid, Snadge, how can you 'Ate Lumpy, she's very lovable and .............erm tasty?

Comment

I hope Potty likes BBQ as it turns out that I was sitting in a puddle of aviation fuel as I smoked my cigarette.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                              I hope Potty likes BBQ as it turns out that I was sitting in a puddle of aviation fuel as I smoked my cigarette.
                              I hope Snadge likes BBQ as well....................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

They'll have to have a leg each

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X