This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
    I'm impressed Nicos, you've had a very productive morning.
    Thanks!
    Some I prepared yesterday but yup- been working hard!

In the mood for a bit of baking now, so need to go and get some butter.
    Also need to do my weekly run to A!di,Lid! and LeClerc florist to collect more flower buckets for our seed and plant swap.

Not made this for ages and fancy making double quantities for the freezer!..
    Recipe

it's a cook in the pan method before cooking in the oven, and really yummy.
    I tend to add vanilla , maybe a bit of booze or ground almonds or coconut or different spices to make a change
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Erik's under the desk, eh? Poor thing.Will you let him out later for a cuppa?

Comment

• He, he. I bought a kitchen trolley from said well known store a few years ago and gave it to my son (then mid teens) to assemble. He did very well considering that the instructions enclosed were for a television table!
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Well, I have never seen as much rain as we have had today. My hubby has been baliling out water for the last couple of hours
          Course it's sunny now

Attached Files
          Last edited by veggiechicken; 26-08-2015, 03:47 PM. Reason: Flipping photo :)
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• I thought we'd had a lot of rain here. Was meant to be a dry afternoon, so did 3 loads of washing. It finally got hung out at 5pm. Went to the 50p sale. Last year they hadn't tipped them all in together but had this year, so bit of a trawl through.

Comment

• Been dry here this afternoon - first time for days!
              Did you get any interesting seeds Wendy? I'm so envious! They still haven't rebuilt my local Wyevale after the fire 2 years ago and I can't justify a 100 mile round trip to the nearest one. I could buy a lot of full price seeds with the petrol money. Now that's a thought...................

Comment

• Jeezo NS, that's a heck of a lot of water you have there...poor hubby!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                  Well, I have never seen as much rain as we have had today. My hubby has been baliling out water for the last couple of hours
                  Course it's sunny now

[ATTACH=CONFIG]58818[/ATTACH]
                  Is it dry indoors?

Comment

• All ok indoors Scarlet, back doormat took a beating lol. Rain 1 new shed 0
                    We will see what happens when it all dries out.
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Been dry here this afternoon - first time for days!
                      Did you get any interesting seeds Wendy? I'm so envious! They still haven't rebuilt my local Wyevale after the fire 2 years ago and I can't justify a 100 mile round trip to the nearest one. I could buy a lot of full price seeds with the petrol money. Now that's a thought...................
                      No nothing really exciting, in fact I thought the choice wasn't great but then I think I'm a bit fussier nowadays.

Comment

• Thanks Wendy. I feel better for that

Comment

• My new seeds arrived from Seedholic today. Beautiful packaging. So excited I can sow my thyme and chamomile lawn if it stops raining.

And hubs decided to buy me a freezer for all this produce. Clearly I banged on enough about it

Comment

• Morning all - wet here - back to school for me - must remember not to swear if anyone mentions slugs
                            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Morning all! Just having a coffee before I give no2 son a push out of bed he practising at the music school all week. He must be enjoying it as he was there all day yesterday till half four and I had to ask him to stop practising at 11 as I couldn't sleep!
                              Need to get more toms on the cooker today, cooking them down with herbs and garlic ready for spag Bol. If I don't do it today my Mum will take over tomorrow. First times she's visited for months after her Knee op she must be feeling better.
                              Have a good day everyone!

Comment

• Mornin all!

We've got lots of wet stuff too.
                                Not going to complain- it's a good excuse to crack on with the preserving and baking
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X