No announcement yet.

For the more mature amongst us.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked this out to see what I have to look forward to, and also to point out to Mothhawk that "a man is under no obligation to mature as he grows older"
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

I agree with that rary - my other half was and is a biker and at the age of 55 still growls when he see's a MOD! I just tell people that he has a bad throat!
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Oh noooo...don't let him near the Vine then!!!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

#16 So true Rary, SWMBO reckons I am still a kid in the head.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Mr Lump would never come on here as he only has to touch the keyboard and the computer stops working - he's a jinx (suits me though)
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
              I just checked this out to see what I have to look forward to, and also to point out to Mothhawk that "a man is under no obligation to mature as he grows older"
              "A thing of beauty and a boy forever"
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

Hang on a sec...I'm confused...

Are we actually supposed to grow up?
                Who said?
                ..and at what age????

You're joking right????

really ???

oh nooooooo....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                  at the age of 55 still growls when he see's a MOD!
                  What`s a MOD? apart from some old codgers on a site I visit I've never heard of them
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Rary - now sit back and listen while I tell you a story.
                    Once upon a time there were people in the 1960's (and even in later decades) who wore strange clothes, had strange hairstyles, rode around on funny little buzzy scooters and listened to rhythmic music. Their arch enemies were people who wore strange clothes, had strange hairstyles, rode around on thumping great noisy things and listened to pulsating music.
                    Any clearer?

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                      What`s a MOD? apart from some old codgers on a site I visit I've never heard of them
                      Hey!..............Less of the old codger.....................I'll stick up for ya Mods.............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                        Rary - now sit back and listen while I tell you a story.
                        Once upon a time there were people in the 1960's (and even in later decades) who wore strange clothes, had strange hairstyles, rode around on funny little buzzy scooters and listened to rhythmic music. Their arch enemies were people who wore strange clothes, had strange hairstyles, rode around on thumping great noisy things and listened to pulsating music.
                        Any clearer?
                        And they're just the same now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          Hey!..............Less of the old codger.....................I'll stick up for ya Mods.............
                          But Mallly I never said what site

and Lumpy I think I heard my Mum talking about them

Comment

Just had a right old giggle at this thread,plus there are still some peeps with odd styles and coloring's,it's called modern day fashion,stolen from the earlier days,like the seniors lady's long nickers
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

rary - you really missed out because you did'nt see, as I did as a CHILD the running battle down Weston Super Mare seafront whilst sitting on an open top bus. It was better than the chariot scene in Sparticus.

I am going to have to start ignoring this thread on age - I am beginning to have an urge to get ANOTHER tattoo.

Comment

Kinks................... Dedicated Follower Of Fashion!!!
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X