Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    How fantastic!

(I'm just wondering though what they are going to do with all those pots the candles were in!!)
    I think they were supplied by the guys who did the pyrotechnics, so no doubt they will all be gathered up and re-used at another display.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
      there are more pictures here at the local paper website

wow! .

Comment

How strange. A medieval king with a modern send off. Feels like a time warp.

I'd b an emmet, we call them grockles.
        Last edited by JanieB; 28-03-2015, 08:02 PM.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

Grockles are kinda cute - a dragon x dog

emmets not so much

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
            No, I can't be doing with crowds LD. Did you go?

Not going to look at the tomb either, until all the emmets have gone back where they came from, which will probably be about midsummer the way it looks so far....

Definately not,free bus pass or not,i hate going into town at the best of times,i have taken the grand kids into the cathedral when they were smaller,plus my dad was baptized there later in his life,it was a lovely place,not been for several years now,so maybe not recognize it now,one day maybe,

did not hear or see any fireworks either,sometimes if the wind is blowing our way,we hear some the abbey parks ones in November,
            Last edited by lottie dolly; 03-04-2015, 03:37 PM.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X