Absolutely fuming !!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I ask why my post was edited?

This site has many right wing minded people, who are entitled to their opinion. Was the removal of the phrase "right wing reactionaries" your attempt at sensoring me by using your own brand of political correctness. It is a factual term of description not an insult in any way.
    The law will hang the man or woman
    Who steals the goose from off the common
    But lets the greater thief go loose
    Who steals the common from the goose
    http://johntygreentoes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Johnty, I have responded via pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
        Father In Lw used to refer to their prvious dog as "Plonker" despite him being called "Jaspar".
        I wanted to call our cats Trex & lard (work it out for yourselves!!!)
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

Just to lighten things up a bit...our neighbours, who are very 'well to do' have called there dog Harvey!

Wor lass wouldm't entertain me calling wars 'Onslow'

Bl**dy spoilsport!
          Last edited by Snadger; 22-06-2007, 08:58 PM. Reason: Dialectic abbreviation!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by johnty greentoes View Post
            Can I ask why my post was edited?
            Now either I didn't press Submit hard enought but my post against Teachers has gone....

I still thing they are rubbish though.
            My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Similarly to the first post on this thread, one of our local postmen here in Blackburn has been sacked for imitating the Asian accent of one of his colleagues. He appealed, but lost his job anyway, after 17 years of service.
              According to a friend who works at the same place the guy whose accent was being mimicked wasn't bothered in the least by the banter, it was a passing manager who overheard the crack and pulled him up - and eventually lost him the job.
              I work for the local NHS Learning Disability service. We care for an elderly white chap who can't remember names of people, and calls the Asian girl who works with him 'the darkie'. He has names for all the staff there. Again, she's not bothered, she understands...but the management have raised it as a potential problem - they aren't worried about anyone hurting anyone else's feelings, merely about policy and what would happen to THEIR jobs if word spread. Which it has, now I've told you!

Comment

Jings, where is this thread going. I don't think you can put people in little boxes and say everybody in this box is good, and everybody in that box is bad. In my experience most people are good, irrespective of their religion, class, occupation, religion, colour or political persuasion. We have to learn to live with each other. Live as you want to live and respect your neighbours right to live as they see proper. Just because you see the world in a certain way - that doesn't make you right, and everybody else wrong. Or is that too simplistic.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Alice, you are dead right!

Zebedee
                  "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X