Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off upto North Yorkshire coast and moors on Sat, Charlie 's first holiday and long car trip. Also having 6 year old grandson come and stay with for the week! Yes we are mad! Hopefully will be fine and fun!

Neighbour is going to water my toms, but can only do it until Wednesday! Hope they survive being neglected,nothing I can do.

Now what to pack for the dog? .......
    DottyR

Comment

• Biscuits?????
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Hope you're all well?

I'm not so smug about our fab Pergola now. I let hubby choose what colour shade sail to hang across it. He chose ruddy terracotta. Green grass below, terracotta sail above - I feel like I'm stuck in the Vine!! I knew I'd hate it - I was going to choose sand colour...

Coffee?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening all. Well got down to allotment. Kids picked some beans and I dug some more spuds up.
          My dad got his results. His white blood cell count is slightly up but they have said they will see him after xmas again to see if there are any more changes.
          Then this afternoon the kids have been out on their bikes and I have been weeding. I didn't much weeding done as I kept having to stop and sort the bikes out and do first aid a couple of times.
          Have a good evening everyone
          sigpic

Comment

• Chatback#9 has begun!

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...9-a_86123.html
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 23-07-2015, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X