Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a wise man.............................
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 17-12-2014, 04:43 PM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ...........a Mediterranean Cruise in the New Year, once all this...............

Comment

• is.....

oh gawd...shreaked AP (2 octaves higher than usual)...quick...make yr mind up about the cast- we have a late applicant !

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ...me me me! cried a teeny weeny voice.....

but.....

Comment

• ...hang on a sec...climb onto my back...I'll get in no problem chuckled...

Comment

• me too?????

No chance everyone cried in unison......

Comment

• and at that Ap said anyone for skittles? However someone had pinched the balls so AP grabbed the biggest puppy and slid it down the alley to show how a puppy wasn't just for xmas and .....................

Comment

• .........could wee any time of the year. Ap looked ruefully at his trouser leg and said - It wasn't me, honest, I only leek at night
                  Bessie knew better, and she rushed at Ap and gave him..............

Comment

• a sharp reminder that ..................

Comment

• She and her children weren't to be trifled with. Anyway there was a skittle missing because someone had "borrowed" it to.......
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Use as a make shift hammer to erect......

Comment

• the nativity scene,suddenly an angelic voice was ............................................
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Heard, opps no sorry it was only.........

Comment

• The wind in the chimney which sounded extremely ..........................
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• ethereal and heavenly but what it was sounding like didn't......somebody get a mop because the alligator has marmalized the...
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X