Today @ 4pm, 3 little puppies.

Any news VC?
    Bex

Comment

No news...............I'm not a grandmother yet

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        No news...............I'm not a grandmother yet
        we wait together VC,not just your puppy's ,our G.Grandson will be here anytime now and monday,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Just the one G.Grandson, Lottie................not a litter

Comment

Awww, no puppies yet. I can't wait to see them when they arrive

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
              we wait together VC,not just your puppy's ,our G.Grandson will be here anytime now and monday,
              best wishes for your family too lottie!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

All these babies...it's just too much!
                sigpic

Comment

lots of expectant granparents eh? although i've got a while yet - feb and march, VC's pups will keep me going till then! bet they're be gorgeous if Bessie is anything to go by

Comment

Just found this, my guess is 3 pups on Sunday morning, not too early
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

8 puppy's on Sunday 23rd at 9.45PM.

Comment

Probably just to be awkward, she'll have her pups in the wee small hours of Sunday morning, when the vet's in bed, but on double time call-out charges, that's when our mares always seemed to choose. Or else a bank holiday. So, about 3.05am 23rd.

Of course, if we were in America, she'd most likely wait for thanksgiving, just when you've put the turkey (or veggie equivalent ) on the table....

Three.

Oops. I've just had a goggle around. Average litter Bichon Frise 1 - 7, average litter Cavaliers 1 - 7. So I've changed my mind (I'm entitled, I'm a woman) and I reckon five.
                        Last edited by mothhawk; 20-11-2014, 07:54 PM. Reason: adding quantity
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

Well, somewhere between one and seven. Can I sit on the fence on this one?
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

Just trying to remember, VC - what was Bessie a cross between? She is certainly a little cracker and best mates with little Petal who loves other dogs and big cuddles.
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                              Just trying to remember, VC - what was Bessie a cross between? She is certainly a little cracker and best mates with little Petal who loves other dogs and big cuddles.
                              She's cross King Charles Cavalier / Bichon Frise.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

There ain't a lot of KCC about Bessie, Bigmallly, she looks very Bichon Frise
                                Petal - her kennel mate - is a KCC x Springer and the ears are very KCC - attitude totally Springer, Petal used to cuddle up on Bessie to sleep in the rescue centre Now she has to put up with her sister, Rosie, who is a bit less cuddly.

Attached Files
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X