Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooooo are things moving? The suspense is killing me.
    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• How do you think I feel? Where are those

Comment

• Nellie..brill advice...I'm ready!

Pity it's not me now who is going to be the midwife!

Why do I get the picture in my head of an International rugby player positioning himself ready for a catch?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Exciting, hope all goes well, lovely Bessie, sweetie.
          DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Nellie..brill advice...I'm ready!

Pity it's not me now who is going to be the midwife!

Why do I get the picture in my head of an International rugby player positioning himself ready for a catch?
            Not a Welsh one, I hope. Wales have just been hammered by New Zealand.

Comment

• .........Oops!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Napping again

Attached Files

Comment

• Awe bless,she is showing you how to relax a bit,she must feel very comfortable since being with you,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• This is worse than the real thing.

39 years and five months ago SWMBO got it all over and done with before I got to the hospital. Mind you she was only in labour for 30 odd minutes, when I arrived 30 minutes after my son was born she was missing. Then comes strolling down the ward swinging her toilet bag, she'd been for a shower.
                    Last edited by Potstubsdustbins; 22-11-2014, 09:05 PM.
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• One of my colleagues was rushed by her husband to hospital - they didn't have time to wait for an ambulance - and he had to navigate through rush hour traffic to a hospital in west London - and the baby arrived minutes after they got there Apparently he ran a few red lights and she was screaming in his ear as he drove
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Apparently he ran a few red lights and she was screaming in his ear as he drove
                        Situation normal then
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 22-11-2014, 09:28 PM.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• A friend of mine was waiting for her Husband to get home from work, and he was running late, as usual. She was pressing the button on her Tens machine more and more frequently, and insisting she didn't need me to take her to hospital.

He arrived, whisked her off to Hospital, and she had her son within about ten minutes of arriving. She got a right telling-off from the staff, too!
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I was at work just outside Lincoln when my boss notified me. I had made sure the house I was working in had a phone for just such an event.

I had delayed going to work that morning but was told by the lady herself at 9 o/clock "you may as well go, nothing is going happening" so off I went.

About 10-30 SWMBO rang my father and asked him to come and take to the hospital, they arrived about 11-30 and SWMBO told my father to "look after Sonny" our dog at the time and walked into the hospital carrying her own bag seemingly unconcerned. Son was born just after 12 noon.

I had raced back from Lincoln not bad just over 40 miles in less than an hour in a works van, parked in a space at the hospital marked 'Doctors only', you can get away with murder in a works van. Dashed up to the maternity ward, was pointed in the direction of her bed space, found it empty along with the cot along side.

I had just started to get that 'tight bum' feeling when she came strolling back from the shower room. Boy was I glad to see her, nearly forgot to ask about the baby.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Anyway enough of this back to puppies, how is Bessie VC any news?

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Bessie is in and out of various boxes, shredding paper and rumpling up sheets - she's been doing that for a few days now. Last night, she seemed restless so I waited up until 1am - nothing, Checked on her about 5, and she bounced around as usual I give up
                                She will find her bed and stay there for hours, huffing and a puffing for a while before she starts. Stop worrying, go to bed as usual, she can manage.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X