Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do let us know when you hear how they are getting on in their new homes - and some piccies too if you get them. And Spud and Ted bless them.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• How did your first night go?
      Was Bessie missing them?

I was thinking about the pups and their first night in a new house...
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Its a lot quieter this morning with just 2 pups to come racing out when the kitchen door is opened. I hope the other's were OK last night in their new homes.
        Bess doesn't seem to be too concerned about them going She looks around their beds and whimpers a bit but a handful of dry dog food, scattered over the kitchen floor soon takes her mind off it. She'll do anything for a biscuit (bit like her owner)

Comment

• I have really enjoyed this thread and sincerely hope that all the pups continue to be happy and full of adventure in their new homes. It really has made the short days go quickly and thank you VC for including us all in there development and of course mischief

Comment

• Echo what Greenleaves has said, have thoroughly enjoyed this thread and hope now that some of the puppies have moved on to their new adventures it won't end here! Please keep us up to date with how they are all getting along, if you hear, and of course how Mary, Bessie, Spud and Ted are doing too! Thanks again VC for including us all during the past eight weeks!
            sigpic

Comment

• ahem V Ceeeeeeeeee.................................I have a new tin of Jacobs Creams to hand

Now give a paw, shake hands.
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Good news from Baby Cia's owners. She's settling in and playing ball with their other dog. Looks like she's being spoilt

Attached Files

Comment

• Perhaps it is time VC to have a wee bit of quality time, just you and your gang. You have kept us all enthralled with the daily exploits of the puppies. Not to mention giving us a few grey hairs waiting for the happy arrivals. Through this thread we have had the pleasure of meeting more wee bundles of fur and I think this has to be the happiest thread on the Vine. Just thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Baby is so tiny but I'm glad she is settling into her new home and being spoiled! Great to see the photo VC, thank you!

Meant to ask how are a Bessie, Mary and the boys?
                    Last edited by Jay22; 02-02-2015, 08:30 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Lovely pic of baby, I shared in on book face so my daughter and GG could see her - they have been seeing pics of your pups from the start.
                      That's another thank you from them as well
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• You could always set up a facebook page for the whole litter. You and the new owners could each post photos easily from cameras or phones.
                        Just a thought.

Baby looks happy!
                        http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• ^^^ Good idea but there's one major weakness - the new owner of the two pups isn't on the Internet Gives her more time to play with the puppies
                          All well here, Bess, Mary and the pups are getting along well together. The puppies climb into Mary's bed with her, much to her horror. She's made of strong stuff though, you can see her edging away from them, trying to keep a bit of space between herself and the pups, but staying in there with them.

Comment

• A happy outcome,plus shared the joy,it's a lovely adventure we been on,thank you,kept us all cheered up during the darker times of winter,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by muddled View Post
                              You could always set up a facebook page for the whole litter. You and the new owners could each post photos easily from cameras or phones.
                              Just a thought.

Baby looks happy!
                              the bother with that one is,several of us would miss out ,now just how sad is that,i believe it's called puppy addiction
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Definitely got puppy addiction here...how are a Spud and Ted getting on without their siblings?
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X