This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
    Sorry if I upset you VC, they will be well loved in their new homes! Are they both going to the same family?
    Yes, Rhodie/Black Pudding and Nellie/Big girl are going to live with a lady who lives alone and lost her own dog last year. She lives nearby and we'll meet up with the dogs for walks and visits. She would have taken Spud, but I wanted him!
    So, although they're leaving home, they'll still be around.
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-01-2015, 10:39 AM. Reason: ypoot

Comment

• Aww that's good news VC, hopefully she will let you take some photos of them so that we can see how they are growing.
      sigpic

Comment

• Pups 30th January age 8 weeks and 2 days.

Crazy times pruning in the garden and GH with Bessie - all before 9am. So much energy

Then we came in and waited patiently for more breakfast

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          Aww that's good news VC, hopefully she will let you take some photos of them so that we can see how they are growing.
          She paints and is going to paint the pups - not with gloss I hope

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            She paints and is going to paint the pups - not with gloss I hope
            That reminded me. MiL painted her shed blue and when her westie was a pup there was kind of a mishap

Comment

• How fantastic seeing Bessie playing like the pup she is too!

Lovely piccies!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lovely photos VC
                The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• How are you coping VC? Remember we are all here to hold your hand

Comment

• Oh VC I know it is going to be really hard for you to let these puppies go. But you have done such a fantastic job. There are people out there that would of taken Bessie on but when they found out she was expecting they would of either sent her back or dumped her.
                    You didn't. You took a deep breath in and dealt with the situation. Not only that you've shared the process with all of us which we have all enjoyed and are thankful to you for.
                    Today is just another step for them and you.
                    So sending you BIG hugs to all of you today.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ditto what NVG just said.
                      Nothing I can say to make it easier except - the world needs people like you otherwise we will get over run with those you do nothing to deaerve our respect!.
                      Absolute RESPECT VC.
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Nothing to add, NG has said it all. Give Rhodie and Nellie big hugs from all their aunties and uncles!
                        Last edited by Jay22; 31-01-2015, 09:27 AM. Reason: Spelling
                        sigpic

Comment

• As you feel that tug at your heart as they leave....take a good look at their new owners face and the huuuuge grin of happiness on it....that should help a bit

Thinking of you x
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Thanks everyone. They're going this afternoon. I'm having mega computer problems so if I go AWOL, its not because I'm sobbing in a corner, but because the Blue screen of death has swallowed me.

Comment

• Just to dito what has already been said,you done a grand job to be proud off
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Same from me also VC, will be thinking of you this afternoon.
                                If you were sobbing in a corner, I'd send you some cake ..........
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X