Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best leaving it till after the extension LD, no point in doubling up on the workload.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

You lot are totally nuts!

Comment

Don't worry, GL, you're invited to the grand re-opening. Mine's a large red please

Comment

I just wanted to know, who is growing copious amounts of peanuts?......

To pay all these monkeys

Comment

You know that other thread...'you know that you're getting old when....' I have absolutely no idea what you lot are on about!!
            sigpic

Comment

All will become clear soon..............pop in for a drink, AberdeenPlotter's buying the first round

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                All will become clear soon..............pop in for a drink, AberdeenPlotter's buying the first round
                koffsplutterbotox (yeah yeah I know it should be bo**ox but I'm on my best behaviour) me buy a drink? Somebody got that un wrong

Comment

There's a first time for everything, Ap.................and you always remember the first time So let's make this a memorable Chr***mad for you
                  I'll have a double large red please

Comment

How about a small white one with buckles on the back

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      You know that other thread...'you know that you're getting old when....' I have absolutely no idea what you lot are on about!!
                      Jay, the Gardener's Rest is our fictional pub which is open over the Xmas New Year holiday period. It is a hugely nonsensical thread, in fact if anything on it makes sense there is something wrong. The plug is pulled after the holiday period even although none of us want it closed(except the spoilsport Mods) and the old place is left to fester and degrade till the next year. I was pretty fed up yesterday so I started this thread really because I'm looking forward to this year's opening. Btw, mine's a guiness

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        There's a first time for everything, Ap.................and you always remember the first time So let's make this a memorable Chr***mad for you
                        I'll have a double large red please
                        More likely to remember the last time when you get to my age .

<walks off singing ten green bottles hanging on the wall>

Comment

I can't remember the last time

Its a long time since I've been in a pub

Comment

has anyone booked the entertainment yet?

Comment

I'll join you VC for a large double red - a nice umm 'full-bodied' one please

Comment

Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeesss, Mrs W, definitely has to be "full-bodied"

Do you have anyone in mind for the entertainment?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X