No announcement yet.

Say Hello to the new Dogs on the Vine

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big congrats VC on getting Bessie and Jeanied on getting Petal. Both look absolutely lovely and are very lucky to get two great new owners.
    Think the pics are lovely
    Sorry nearly forgot.
    Hello Bessie and Petal to the Vine and keep us updated with your pics
    sigpic

Comment

Hello Bessie and petal - both very cute

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
        I have to add the second adoptee from the same rescue centre today - at the moment she is called Petal but I am waiting to see if it sticks! She is supposed to be 12 weeks old but she is very tiny and may be younger and she is a springer x cavalier.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]50613[/ATTACH]
        Oh Jeanie, another sweetie, how lovely for you
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Flo this sweetie is reputed to have the same mother as Rosie - how could I resist? She is a real little cuddler and her tail has not stopped wagging (while she is awake) since I brought her home this afternoon.
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Welcome Bessie and Petal, both adorable
            The best things in life are not things.

Comment

Bessie still stinks but she sat very patiently while I cut out lots of knots and tangles - enough to knit a puppy! Bath time tomorrow.
              She won't leave my side, somehow manages to squash in behind me on a dining chair. Who'd have thought there was any space behind my behind
              Her adoption details say that she's come from a household with 5 children and 2 other dogs; that she will scratch and bark at the door to be let out, will pull on the lead but only through excitement and............will chew the odd pair of shoes
              How can you have an Odd Pair of shoes?

Comment

Lol VC you and I may have more than a few odd pairs of shoes after these two get to be older! Petal has decided on one of Rosie's big rawhide bones for a chew treat this evening - it is almost as big as she is

Comment

Hello to both the new doggies!

VC we got a Bichon Frise/maltese x from a shelter home, he was terrified of raised voices. First time I told the kids off and they scattered to clean their rooms etc, found the dog missing. He'd crawled in under the desk and wouldn't come out for ages...he got used to it though. After a while he'd just raise one ear and go back to sleep.
                  Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Bessie is a real sweetie she will look gorgeous with some grooming, and persuading that she doesn't need to jump up all the time- but she was getting the hang of it quite quickly!
                    Petal is very young for her reputed age so I reckon things are going to be slower than with Rosie

Comment

Jeanied... I'm very jealous!

Comment

Scarlet, she has only been here for a few hours (4pm to now) and bless her, she eats heartily, has big drinks of water - toilets almost in the kitchen - and is a complete cuddler on the sofa!
                        She is so keen on her food I reckon training will be easier - training is never easy but a dog that loves treats is easier to deal with!

Comment

Nice to see that Bessie's luck haas changed. Sure she'll grow up to be a lovely woofer.

Sanity is for those with no grasp of reality

Comment

Congratulations to Jeanied and Veggie C, on the new additions to their families. Those doggies are very lucky I reckon. They both look great.

Hello Petal and Bessie.
                            DottyR

Comment

They are both gorgeous, I'm jealous and now I want another dog lol

Bex

Comment

Does that make us Aunties and Uncles?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X