No announcement yet.

The Rock 'n' Roll Years

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Comment

What no Beatles, having recently seen. Let it be the musical we must have some. But knowing which one is just too difficult. These are another lot of vInyl we listen to regularly. Took me 12 years of nagging Mr w to get my hands on them! ( should explain he is a fair bit older than me)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mrswadders View Post
                What no Beatles, having recently seen. Let it be the musical we must have some. But knowing which one is just too difficult. These are another lot of vInyl we listen to regularly. Took me 12 years of nagging Mr w to get my hands on them! ( should explain he is a fair bit older than me)
                Throw a track at me Mrs W.

Comment

Come together, please please me, Norwegian wood, let it be, hey Jude, this boy..... Absolutely lovvvvvvve the Beatles was definitely born in the wrong era!

Comment

Please, Please Mrs W:

Last edited by Bigmallly; 12-08-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

We aim to please:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thabayou BM now I'm a happy bunny:-)

Comment

Here's a bonus track Mrs W:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X