Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dim View Post
    you obviously did not get the hint the 1st time

your neighbour wants a neat hedge .... seems like you are supposed to cut the top? ...

you failed to do so in reasonable time, then the neighbour asked again, and you promised to do it ...

so.... the neighbour got fed up and done it himself

if your neighbour 'hinted' that you have more flies than him, he may be trying to tell you to wash your bins as they breed and attract flies (do you wash your bins?)... or is there an area in your garden attracting flies?

if you lived next door to me .... I would most probably be the same as your neighbour .,...
    Glad you dont live next to me then!

Comment

At least we know how "dim" chose his username.
      Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

And the twist in the tale is that dim is Natalie's neighbour.................
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          And the twist in the tale is that dim is Natalie's neighbour.................
          That did me LOL!
          We do get on the people next door. We've exchange a few plants, have the odd chat in the street. Before we lived in the house he did tend to the garden for the previous owner. Think he feels like he still should.

He told my in laws (yes I live across the street from my in laws) he's complained to the council about the weeds in the gutter. He's taken a before and after shot. Apparently "just for a laugh".

He came into the garden a couple of weeks ago moaning about a dead tree which he thought was in our garden. He told me it really bugs him everytimr he opens his curtains. I kindly pointed out to him the tree wasn't even in our garden.

The sooner we get a gate the better!
          Last edited by NatalieCooke; 31-07-2014, 10:42 PM.
          @thecluelessgardener

Comment

Originally posted by dim View Post
            LOL .... just winding the OP ....

I would respectfully remind you of the Terms & conditions of these forums,specifically ...........

(i) About your posts:

Contributions must be civil and tasteful.

No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
            Taken from ... http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...tml#post586288

contributions must be constructive and polite, being the salient points on this occasion
            Last edited by bearded bloke; 31-07-2014, 10:22 PM.
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I don't often get the chance to enjoy the Forum at this time of year but when I do, It's less than a positive experience to see a comment thrown in simply to wind up a fellow member who is clearly upset by something spoiling the enjoyment of her garden. Well done BB for pointing out the T&C's. I would have brought out the big stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                Well done BB for pointing out the T&C's. I would have brought out the big stick.
                Cheers AP,big stick wasn't used due to the bulk of the second post being useful & properly researched
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Good call BB

Comment

After coming around for the fourth time moaning about the hedge my father in law gave in a cut the damn thing!
                    Last edited by NatalieCooke; 04-08-2014, 08:35 PM.
                    @thecluelessgardener

Comment

Hang a rotting sheep carcass from the hedge, tell him your starting a maggot farm and would he like your first batch.

It may be his hedge but that doesn't give him the right to walk into your garden uninvited.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Contrary to other advice you have been given you would have to pull my finger nails out before I would apologise just to keep the peace. You have done nothing wrong, he is an arrogant bully. Its one thing being polite and civil but its another to be walked over.
                        photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Spot on Bill spot on.
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X