No announcement yet.

Fish TV

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I don't want to come across too thick here - but how do you get the water to rise up to fill the tank ?
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

By the power of the moon and its influence on the tides.
      Haven't you heard the rhyme:-

When the tide is high
      And a full moon in the sky,
      The water will rise,
      Past a fish's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
        Right, I don't want to come across too thick here
        I was more intrigued on get the food in once its in place

And I think it is only the UK grapes that are proud to let on they are bonkers
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 17-10-2016, 05:12 PM. Reason: fixing Quote

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          By the power of the moon and its influence on the tides.
          Haven't you heard the rhyme:-

When the tide is high
          And a full moon in the sky,
          The water will rise,
          Past a fish's eyes
          I used to love Blondie.
          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

Comment

I kind of understand,is it like the trick with the placemat under the glass of water & you quickly whip it away?

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
              I kind of understand,is it like the trick with the placemat under the glass of water & you quickly whip it away?
              That's one way Jane but I doubt I would be able to lift a 2'x1'x1' tank full of water onto a platform although I have read that some numpties still do it that way (maybe they should join the Vine)..............The answer is quite simple really, you put the tank in place on the platform then either put a pond vac inside up to the top & vacuum the air out, personally I have a piece of tubing with a piece of polystyrene fixed on one end, I feed the tubing under the tank and suck the air out of the tank, the tubing will always rise as the water displaces the air due to the Polystyrene.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
                Oh, so do you fill it under water and then stand it up ?

Comment

Right, c'mon ya big ugly Chimp !!!

TELL ME !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                    I was more intrigued on get the food in once its in place
                    I use one of these:

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1257040
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                      Right, c'mon ya big ugly Chimp !!!

TELL ME !!!
                      Tell ya wot?........................

Comment

• Calling VC !!! ... Come In VC !!!

We need your pointy stick....Big Molly's doing my nut right in.

Comment

• Calm down, Kelvin, and take one of your tablets!
                          Right now tell Auntie VC what your problem is?

Comment

• Right... (sniffle sniffle) I started by asking how does the water rise to the top of the tank.... he keeps teasing me... and won't tell me the answer (sniffle sniffle).

Can you please ban him for me - or just give him a big jab with your stick !!!

Thanks.

Comment

• See Post 96 Kev.................apology accepted...........

Comment

• Don't cry, Kelvin, I hate seeing big boys cry.
                                He sucks it out - with his big sucky thing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X