Four Chairs & Tool Adders

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Tool adder...= two ladder...= pair of ladders???

I am Soooooo in tune with you BM!!!!
    Now that's a scary place to be Nic.................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

...oh..I dunno- seems a bit fun actually!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I have thought about this for ten minutes without having the faintest idea. It's so esoteric I can't even think of anything daft to suggest!
        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

I can't put any pics up just yet as there are only a limited number of ways you can put them together..........at least I won't have any climbing to do for a while, I hate standing on chairs..........
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

The plot thickens! I await with interest...
            My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

Ooo me too...

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

I am now intrigued to know what your going to be doing.....please hurry up and tell!!!
                Last edited by cariann88; 24-07-2014, 07:13 PM.
                Carrie

Comment

I can't say owt just yet Cariann otherwise some of the local yokels might kick off..........

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    I can't say owt just yet Cariann otherwise some of the local yokels might kick off..........
                    Your just a big tease BM
                    Carrie

Comment

You are obviously having three friends round for beers whilst the wife and her friend paint the gutters of your house!
                      The proof of the growing is in the eating.
                      Leave Rotten Fruit.
                      Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potasium - potash.
                      Autant de têtes, autant d'avis!!!!!
                      Il n'est si méchant pot qui ne trouve son couvercle.

Comment

Or you are only 3' tall and need to make steps to get in the chairs?

Comment

Got it,lay the ladders 1 between 2 chairs,sit the hanging baskets and pots on to water easier,save you climbing the ladders so many times a day,just whilst we have the heat wave,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Hey up, some of the local yokels have appeared...............

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                              Got it,lay the ladders 1 between 2 chairs,sit the hanging baskets and pots on to water easier,save you climbing the ladders so many times a day,just whilst we have the heat wave,
                              You're partly there lottie....................

Comment

The same idea only involving the pond,
                                Lean the ladders against something,and sit pots/baskets wedged in between the rungs,good effect easier to water and keeps them safe from the slimies,
                                Salad ladder,the chairs just to sit in and watch things grow,
                                A ladder bed to relax on,with cushions from the sofa,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X