Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having to see an aunt that approves of nothing and nobody unless they fit in with her idea of everything.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• MY PARCEL HAS BEEN DELIVERED!!!!

It only contains part of my order...
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Ouch! My son has one perforated. He's broken the septum(sp) in his nose. The middle bit between his nostrils (another rugby injury) and it's causing no end of trouble. He had a bout of vertigo a few weeks back

My rant - early mornings. Can't wait for school hols!
        Done exactly the same when I played on more than one occaision, had it operated on and repaired 3 times, still a bit deviated but only really a problem when I have a cold. Sure a young fit young man will mend in no time

Bladdy freezing in that wind
        Last edited by Greenleaves; 12-12-2014, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by glutton4... View Post
          my parcel has been delivered!!!!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
          Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            MY PARCEL HAS BEEN DELIVERED!!!!

not the part you really need, i take it.
            Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• G4! If of any consultation?

I'm one of the "Head Onshows" for a parcel delivery network! Not the one mentioned previously "honest"

But just got home from a 2.30am start! Ya see! Some of us do care!

I am that "Secret Santa" but be damn near bloody glad when it's all over!
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketron View Post
                not the part you really need, i take it.
                Actually, there were three parts to the order, and the one part they have managed to send is the one I can't manage without. The rest I can deal with.

I was really annoyed with the supplier for being so slow dispatching my order in the first place. Especially when I had told them it was urgent. But now I've discovered it's incomplete, I'm fuming.

The Courier Company will be working at, or beyond capacity, at this time of the year, and I naturally expected a delay. Even so, I can't understand why my parcel sat in a depot for a whole ruddy week!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
                  G4! If of any consultation?

I'm one of the "Head Onshows" for a parcel delivery network! Not the one mentioned previously "honest"

But just got home from a 2.30am start! Ya see! Some of us do care!

I am that "Secret Santa" but be damn near bloody glad when it's all over!
                  Good on ya, mate!

Comment

• Getting so much d@mn rain that you couldn't help but be happy...except that we didn't pump water before the pumping site went 4 foot underwater............showers and clean clothes are overrated, right?

And flushing the toilet, yep.
                    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Drama Queens.

Specifically the one that goes on and on about people making soooo much fuss about bla, when actually, she is the only one making a fuss.

Over and over and over again.

I like her, usually. Today, I want to punch her!

Comment

• Don't you just hate mirrors G4 ....runs to take cover

Two sets of religious door to door salesman in one day, why do they think it is OK to knock on peoples doors?

Comment

• Pigeons. I swear that they lift off the debris netting to get at my spring cabbages, it's secured the same way as for my other beds but this is the one where the plants get shredded. Again.

Attached Files
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Note to self: next time you make a chocolate swiss roll, unless you want it to resemble a very long Cadbry's mini roll, use the smaller of the two baking tins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                              Don't you just hate mirrors G4 ....runs to take cover

Two sets of religious door to door salesman in one day, why do they think it is OK to knock on peoples doors?
                              The JW will put you on the list not to come again if you ask.
                              I had to do this after they called three times in a short space of time.

rant: Eye is a bit red still

Comment

• Not having enough umphh to....be bothered today!
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X