Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rant = ^^^^ Nutters who aren't members of the Nutters Club 'cos if they were, they would have been tittering at that photo for a long time!
    Join now!! http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...s%27+club.html

Comment

• Am I a nutter though VC. It states

Membership is restricted to Nutters only.
      Do not join unless you have been certified!

Am I nutty enough?
      sigpic

Comment

• My eyes feel really tired.

And I've found a discrepency on the notes from midbucks for module 2. They say the flash pointof wax is 242'C-250'C but wiki (and other pages) say it's 205'C.

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
          Am I a nutter though VC. It states

Membership is restricted to Nutters only.
          Do not join unless you have been certified!

Am I nutty enough?
          My rant - Nutters who doubt themselves!!

Comment

• What is the point in recycling if its not going to get collect???

Rang the council to find out why and apparently green bin not been out since April......only got the bin at end of October so don't know where they got that from. The guy on the phone told me to put it in the black bin.
            Carrie

Comment

• The bank.

We didn't want contactless. But then discovered you need the contactless to pay at costco petrol station. So he went and ordered a card. Which came and didn't work in the petrol station still or anywhere else.
              Ordered a second card.
              Still not contactless. In meantime they ring today to answer my letter of complaint and she's ordering him a new card. She says he's changed his pin that's why that card didn't work - he hasn't. He'd remember. So anyway he's getting a new pin and a new card.
              So rather than find a pen I tell her to text me her contact details on the number she rang me on. So she's texted him instead.
              I'd be really cross but they have given us £50 compo.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^Don't forget to get a new card wallet, one of the aluminium ones to protect your contactless card. Otherwise it could be scanned whilst in your wallet and you would never know.

Rant.. New fangled ideas that are flawed............
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                  Our tiny village is having a war memorial inaugurated on the 11th and as the other half of a village councillor I will have to go.

We will be singing the Marseillaise - I have 12 days to learn the words
                  I went to all that effort to learn the words (ok, first verse and refrain) and NOBODY sang, not le Maire or the military or the politicians. Phew.

Glad I had a moment of hesitation before opening my gob and launching in ...
                  Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 11-11-2015, 02:27 PM.
                  Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My plot is all sodden and I've only dug one of five beds.

Comment

• AND I'm too busy to get on The Vine often enough.

Comment

• It's November yet I feel I have more to do in the garden than ever and the fact I don't feel like I am making a dent in the things to do
                        Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 11-11-2015, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• BOOM BOOM fire works,i know it was an occation in leicester last night but,why the ell did i hear some at 1.45 this morning,tea time another volly of em,and still keep coming,some sound like they explode the other side the window,they make me jump out me skin,most of them sound like bombs going of,i hope to get some sort off decent slumber tonight grrrrrrrr,it has got out of hand now with the type/amount and how long it goes on for,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Dear Mr Sainsbury

Many thanks for your note on the cat litter aisle explaining that the reason that you have no own brand cat litter (inc. the clumping variety that Domino cat has sanctioned) is due to some sort of supply problems, leading to no stock for an unspecified period of time.

However your stated solution of increasing your stocks of branded litter to compensate is not a satisfactory fix. Firstly, if I'd have wanted branded litter, I would have bought it already; secondly, it is rather more costly than your own brand; thirdly, 'odour absorbing' clay gravel in which your cat's pee is left to - what - evaporate? is no way a substitute for clumping litter where the wee sets in an easily scooped out and disposed of amalgam.

If I wanted cat pee to hang around, I wouldn't have bothered to fit an expensive chip activated cat flap - I would have let the local tom cat saunter in to the kitchen and cause enough stress in Domino cat for him to pee on the doormat in the hall.

Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 14-11-2015, 01:07 AM. Reason: forgot added grumpiness :mad:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                              Dear Mr Sainsbury

Many thanks for your note on the cat litter aisle explaining that the reason that you have no own brand cat litter (inc. the clumping variety that Domino cat has sanctioned) is due to some sort of supply problems, leading to no stock for an unspecified period of time.

However your stated solution of increasing your stocks of branded litter to compensate is not a satisfactory fix. Firstly, if I'd have wanted branded litter, I would have bought it already; secondly, it is rather more costly than your own brand; thirdly, 'odour absorbing' clay gravel in which your cat's pee is left to - what - evaporate? is no way a substitute for clumping litter where the wee sets in an easily scooped out and disposed of amalgam.

If I wanted cat pee to hang around, I wouldn't have bothered to fit an expensive chip activated cat flap - I would have let the local tom cat saunter in to the kitchen and cause enough stress in Domino cat for him to pee on the doormat in the hall.

If you use the pelleted wood variety, try any horsey/country feed store, and buy their pelleted bedding. It's the same stuff, and you'll get a much bigger bag for not much more money.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
                                AND I'm too busy to get on The Vine often enough.
                                Ditto - and the reason I came straight to this thread!
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X