Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking my fork down the allotment. First thought I had just snapped the handle but then realised I had broken two prongs as well.

Getting stung by baby nettles. I swear they have more of a kick to them than the big ones.
    sigpic

Comment

Where are the doc leaves when you need them?

Comment

Nowt to rant about

Can't join in
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

so few of my peas germinated.
          Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

I have discovered I can bring on torrential rain simply by spending 2 hours watering everything.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

I have discovered I can bring on torrential rain simply by hanging laundry on the line.

Also, parking the car with the windows open, does the trick, too!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

flippin slipped disc.......pain grrrrr,have come back to work but struggling with sciatica

Comment

Go out for a meal with friends you haven't seen in ages, to find out one of them has turned up full of the lurgy. As a result you end up laid up in bed and lose two days income .... cheers mate!

Comment

Bladdy slugs - they have eaten nearly all my zucchini plants AGAIN!!
                    And half my runners, and all my other beans.

I am almost to the point of litle blue pellets....or a very large bomb.....

Comment

Teeth, had a bad tooth ache in march which developed into an ear infection and I went to the dentist who gave me penicillin. When the pain died down I went back and he refused to take it out because I have angina and I am diabetic. (Had one taken out 2 months previously at the NHS emergency dentists without any fuss). My dentist seemed very worried that I am taking add-calc, I said its just a calcium supplement the doc puts all his older patients on. But no, he insisted I have it removed in hospital.
                      Well I waited and waited from march 13th to today, nearly 4 months! They whipped it out in seconds, I mentioned the add-calc and he as good as said my dentist is a big softie.
                      Last edited by veggiechicken; 08-07-2014, 07:09 PM.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Garages. I am now very poor.

Comment

Dancing Beetroot.............Watched it for about 10 mins to discover it was a piggin mole pushing them out...................Push the Turnips out if you want but leave the bladdy Beetroot alone.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

All round to Mally's for wack a mole!.....

Bladdy cost of internet access on a train!

Comment

Bad health issues for a Chum.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Quotes still not working on the app . Feel bad for moaning about it as I know they were looking into it but it does make reading posts very difficult.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X