Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After much research deciding at last on the high volume/low pressure spray gun I want only to find out there isn't any in the country at the moment!!!!
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
      The state of the top end of the M1 motorway. Miles and miles and miles of 50mph roadworks mostly seemingly abandoned by workers. Also closed slip roads and then a completely closed section.To disrupt such a major artery work should have to be 24/7 concentrated in short sections at a time.
      Way of the world. Motorway I drive down daily into Prague is getting done, used to cost me 20 mins each way until I changed to early shifts. Makes it worse when you have about miles of closed lanes with just 5 men working on it. Or when the local roads get done here, the usual digging crew consisting of one fella digging and two watching with another asleep on a Bobcat. Eastern Europeans seem to work harder in the UK then they do back home...

Comment

• We visited some friends last night and as we left home it started to rain. Hurrah! By the time we reached our friends 20mins away it was lashing down and continued to rain all night. Driving home this morning in the rain we reached the village before ours and the rain stopped and at home it was dry. No rain at all
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Having to waiting in for a delivery, between 14.00 hrs and 21.00hrs! That's a longtime and I need to and dig up potatoes and pick beans !
          DottyR

Comment

• Watching my small flock of spiteful feathered fiends picking on one poor old Chook who is lame. She's an ancient ex-Batt, and has finished laying, but still enjoys pottering around in the grass, dust-bathing, and scratching up bugs to eat. Why can't the others just leave her alone!?
            Last edited by Glutton4...; 23-07-2015, 06:48 PM.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Rotten harrogate autumn show (ADVERTS ) taking up 2 inches on both sides of screen
              B****y rubbish

Comment

• Sprouter! You live in Pudsey! Know it well, son and family live there!
                DottyR

Comment

• Why do I get SO stressed about going away for 6 days! I know I do,trying to plan for every eventuality, every whim ( re food) that husband and grandson might want, even though we'll be eating out, wet weather stuff, dog stuff, packing, hate it! Think I forget shops will be open!
                  DottyR

Comment

• It's raining. My beekeeping class is cancelled
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• I hate this years Summer......................
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sorry BM but I like everyday I wake up, but have to agree some are better than others.

Rant Todays weather not got above 14c all day .................come on it's JULY for goodness sake.
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• my rant...
                          I've started to notice that the nights are drawing in
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I feel so stupid carting watering cans back and forth from kitchen to greenhouse in a blimmin monsoon!
                            http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• I have discovered where the slugs have been down the allotment. They have been my eating my main crop Red Rooster potatoes.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Yes, it's been CHILLY! Nearly August now, so sort yourself out, Summer ...
                                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X