Goodbye, folks! And thank you.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Never say never Raybon, I've been there twice..................and as you can see I kept to my word....................... Take a break, keep popping on & you never know, temptation may just get the better of you.
    Bigmallly! King of the Big Tease! Really enjoyed your stuff! Reign on......

Comment

Tease?................Moi?.............Guess we'll be seeing you in a couple o' weeks then..................an' don't be late.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Raybon, sorry to hear of your decision to leave the vine, I sincerely hope my attempt at humour in some threads has not caused you offence. Hope you will have a change of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
          Raybon, sorry to hear of your decision to leave the vine, I sincerely hope my attempt at humour in some threads has not caused you offence. Hope you will have a change of heart.
          Not in the slightest Greenleaves! Enjoyed your posts! Cheers.

Comment

Aww Raybon, sorry you have to go. Be happy in the silence of growing things, very best wishes
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Sorry you're leaving us Raybon - I shall miss your posts and humour.
              Hope you will be back with us before too long. We'll keep you a seat in the potting shed, if you'd like to drop in for cake, coffee and a chat.

Have a wonderful gardening year!!

Comment

Sorry to see you go after such a short visit.
                Many thanks for your contribution to the Vine...you've certainly fitted in very well.

Hopefully you'll be back at the tail end of the year when the growing season has slowed down??...preferably before eh?
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Aw, Raybon, I hope you pop in from time to time. I know what you mean about spending too much time on here - however this is my first port of call when I am looking for some good ideas
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Raybon View Post
                    Noosner! Thank you so much for your response! All your fault actually, going away on holiday like that......
                    I would have written exactly the same of you, you are the person I will miss the most. Told my Old Man that before I saw your post!
                    I also nominated you for MoM next....c/o Bearded Bloke. For a few reasons!
                    You possibly won't get it, as I'm sure there are a few more well-known names to the fore, but I hope other folk will follow suit!
                    All the best to you, and your tomatoes!
                    Raybon
                    What a lovely thing to say and I'm deeply chuffed that you nominated me for MOM. It means a lot. I'm gonna miss you loads too!
                    Oh well, I shall keep everything crossed that as various folks have suggested, you might feel inspired again after a break. It has been really great knowing you.
                    My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

Originally posted by Raybon View Post
                      I also nominated you for MoM next....c/o Bearded Bloke. For a few reasons
                      You can't leave yet a while Raybon,you need to look in often to check I'm good to my word
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Sad you're going Raybon, you slotted in so well to our serious and our madcap sides, and gave a lot to our community.

The vine is terribly addictive so I understand your choice to leave. It can take over so much good gardening time...

I wish you well Raybon, goodbye
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

Sorry to see you go Raybon, I too find that the vine gets a little addictive! Why not just limit to one visit a week?....

Comment

That really is it, now......going cold turkey! 'Night.

Comment

You'll be missed by me too Robert....

...haha only messing...
                              I enjoyed your posts Raybon, and I know exactly what you mean....
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

So long and thanks for all the fish.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X