No announcement yet.

FUN:- You know when your getting old.........when

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..... when I'm using the same pain relief cream/tubular bandage on dodgy knee that Dad used to use ...
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• ............when you need help to get out of a tree!

Not me but.............

Pilot, 91, stuck in a tree after microlight crash in Edenbridge - BBC News

Full of admiration for the gentleman and hope that he isn't injured and can carry on flying

Comment

• ... when you can go on a swing, splash your bare feet in puddles, have a tincture or two before noon, use rude words without a care in the world, dress how you want to not how others think you should, use your walking stick as a means of preferential treatment or possibly tripping-up a mugger to get your name in the papers, forget to do a job you didn't want to do in the first place so someone else has to do it (yeah - right!), use your arthritis or whatever as an excuse to go home from a boring do so you can watch a racy film on TV, and have enough wisdom and experience to know how to give someone a real put-down when they call you OLD!
        I work very hard so please don't expect me to think as well!

Comment

• .....when you watch 50 Shades of Grey and you're more interested in the story line than the sex scenes.

Comment

• .................when you thought 50 Shades Of Grey was BnQ's paint range.................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I was just catching up on this thread, when OH decided he was hungry so like the wonderful wife( in waiting) that I am I offered to go and make him a crumpet. So...... I tried to put the butter dish lid on the toaster and burnt my fingers, then went to make my self a glass of my home made lemonade and nearly put milk in it. I'm definitely getting old
              Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• .......when you think beige is a colour.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• .............When you go to fill the sugar jar & forget what it looks like.................

Attached Files
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

.................................... ?

......... No, no good ............. I've forgotten .....................
                    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      ...............when you wake up everyday & something aches.
                      Or when you wake up one day, nothing aches, and you wonder if you're dead.
                      Nutter's Club member.

Comment

• When you break into a sweat trying to do roly polys and head stands (not actually succeeding) and afterwards you wonder why you would want to do it as a kid

Comment

• When you fall asleep after you have your dinner. Wouldn't mind I only had a fried egg sandwich.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Here's another ten...
                            10 signs you
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• When you can relate to everything in Martin H's list
                              Last edited by rary; 31-08-2016, 05:48 PM.
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• When you can have a conversation with your MIL (87) about donkey stones and Cardinal!
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X