Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep your eyes peeled for someone who has a Banner with MoM on it under their name They may not know themselves yet
    When you've found them - start a thread

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Keep your eyes peeled for someone who has a Banner with MoM on it under their name

NOT me then

*wanders off kicking stone >>>>>>>
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Not me either, but I have spotted who it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          It's a beautiful morning here - better make the most of it as the forecast is hideous for tomorrow.
          We've been over to Nottingham to visit Creswell Crags Creswell Crags Museum and Visitor Centre - Inspiring and educational guided cave tours took a picnic and had a good wonder around.

off to find out who's our new MOM.

found her and started a congrats thread.
          Last edited by veggiechicken; 06-06-2014, 03:31 PM. Reason: found my new MOM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            Hope you dint get yer iron out Nic............
            No Mally, Nic did that yesterday. Mmmmm, ironed snail has a ring to it
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps. Y'allright? Kettle's on...
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening G4 just been reading about your knee
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening Bren, evening all. What's G4 been up to now?

Comment

• Scratch that, I've just seen the rant. Poor love, hope it mends quickly. If the weather forecast is correct, I'll see you all tomorrow!

Comment

• Evening all... Finished work for 2 weeks now..😛
                      Couple of days to get things organized here and off to Portugal on Tuesday🙌
                      Time for a glass of red methinks...off to see who member of month is!!
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just to report that dog and I had a brilliant dog training club session this evening - and she very nearly looked like a well trained doggie Still a bit spaced out all the time but that is a young Springer for you - even so she did some great sits, stays, watches, and downs!
                        Also on the good side is that I reckon I can train her to help with unloading the washing machine if ever I need a support dog!
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Retired from work today!

I wonder if I'll be able to fill my days?
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Pretty soon you will be wondering how you ever managed to fit in a working day, Martin.
                            3 years on I am still having dreams about work and doing stuff for school.
                            So now it is lovely to feel that there are no pressures, no deadlines that I have to strive to cope with!
                            That makes me happy
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Well deserved, Trip, I'm sure. I'll raise a glass with you. Slainte!

Just back from the pub and am currently dissatisfied with my wardrobe. It appears that I can either do (a) super casual jeans that I wear day in day out, (b) job interview suit (doubles for funerals or winter weddings) or (c) summer wedding chic.

No items reflect 'dress down casual' or 'smart casual' which would stand me in good stead for either Everyday Pub or Nice Pub.

Tonight I have been to the local Wetherspoons, but could have easily passed for Buckingham Palace garden party.

Hmm. Not good.

Comment

• Cheers Hazel....
                                To your good health... And wardrobe
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X