This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all............It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    Very foggy night and was still bad this morning........

Up early this morning and swim done, so feeling good (or smug as Hazel describes it )
    Bank Holiday weekend as we celebrate the American festival of St Patrick
    No work Monday...
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• G'moooooooooooornin Peeps! We have fog.

N I have loads to do: Horsey stuff, dog walking, collecting ordered items from QnB which will waste more time, no doubt. Also have to go to butcher, and a couple hours on my knees weeding (for money ), and at some point get my car looked at as it's not running right. Fingers crossed it gets me there!!

Turned on poota to do sommat, and now can't remember what...

The above statement is my own opinion, and not necessarily that of 'The Management'
      Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-03-2014, 09:09 AM.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning, sharing Flo's weather again today so no fog here. I need to stay indoors though because of postie delivering my latest Crocs
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all! Sunshine here too. Friday already though , huh? Brilliant! Stuck behind the desk with a full In Tray, but hope to the shallots planted at the Hill this weekend - and maybe some potatoes in?

Time to empty a dalek or too as well, I think. And then I could dig some parsnips for wine, maybe. Or try beetroot wine instead, perhaps....

Comment

• Afternoon we've been out walking so now its mug of tea and piece of custard tart time

Comment

• Home from work, hair cut, on with the housework. Big change in the weather, it's dull and there's a really strong, cold wind. Heating's on. How is it for you Bren?
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooooon Peeps. Got most stuff done. Will do QnB in the morning, but will probably regret that decision in the morning - I'm just not sure I can be arrised to go at this time of day.

The sun came out, and cleared the fog, and we've had a lovely warm dry sunny day. I'm planning to get done early tomorrow, and get back in time for the Rugby. What's the betting that next weekend, when I want to get out and catch up with outdoor jobs, the weather will be vile?

Coffee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                  Home from work, hair cut, on with the housework. Big change in the weather, it's dull and there's a really strong, cold wind. Heating's on. How is it for you Bren?
                  Flo its gone dull out and the winds getting up plus feels like it might rain the heatings on then in a hour or so we'll light the woodburner ready to watch TV.

nearly forgot to say Your hair looks nice

Comment

• Took ages for the fog to clear here, but managed an hour or two at the allotment this afternoon in sunshine. Found a couple of ladybirds and there were a few bees buzzing about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

nearly forgot to say Your hair looks nice
                      It does doesn't it?
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• flipin nippy here again this evening!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ... and here, too ...

Comment

• Temperature dropped here as soon as the fog started rolling in

Luvvin the hair do Flo

Went for a drive around some local'ish GC's,averaged 46.8 mpg
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Blowing a hoolie here in Aberdeen. Would have a beer but I'm told it doesn't do too well with cocodamol

Comment

• Evening all, okay? One more week down. Looking forwards to next week. Going to see west side story, and perhaps dropping in to say hello to Aunty binley at the fair she's doing. Might even take her some tea and cake if I remember...

www.horticulturalhobbit.com
                                http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info
                                Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X