No announcement yet.

Homemade christmas gifts

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to make the majority of my Christmas presents. I'm v lucky in that my husband is v arty and can turn his hand to anything. I have made wreaths, ribbons wreaths, scrapbooks, piles of cards for people to give, stationary sets, decorated picture frames etc while hubby paints pics of special places for people. Not started anything for this year yet. Will think about that when term ends

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

I usually make small jars of jam during the summer to give to the volunteers I work with in their Christmas goody bag. Most are on their own and I enjoy putting it together for them
      Nannys make memories

Comment

I love the idea of homemade pressies, but I know now which of my family and friends will appreciate them. No point in continuing to give something that's not really wanted, and I don't really expect everyone to go nuts over my homemade jam/cassis/whatever. I don't want it sitting forgotten in a cupboard!

No idea what I'll have go at this time - quite interested in oils and herbs and the like at the moment. That said, I suspect that this year, I'll have a head full of brilliant projects for five months, suddenly realise it's December the 15th, and end up panic-buying everything on the John Lewis website.

p.s. love replying to a Christmas pressie thread in July. Excellent.
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X