Grapevine Xmas Album

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you are BM
    I'm sure you're holding back on posting lots of songs - indulge yourself in posting a few more
    Queen - Thank God it's Christmas - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
      Feed the world for me a true heart wrencher while were all tucking into a food filled frenzy there are still people in 2013 drinking dirty water and dying of hunger always makes me think how lucky my family are even though sometimes feel like everything's going wrong we are all clean, fed, watered and healthy
      BAND AID Do They Know It's Christmas EXTENDED original FULL VERSION in HD
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I was with some friends the other evening and the original 'Snowman ', song, (1982) was played, now I can't get it out of my head, and I do remember this in 1982, watching it on TV with my baby son.

Sorry not clever enough to upload from iPad !
        DottyR

Comment

Here you are Dorothy - not sure which version you prefer so here's both
          The original soundtrack to the film
          The Snowman Walking in The Air - YouTube

and the Aled Jones version (he didn't sing on the actual film) The Snowman Walking in The Air - YouTube
          Last edited by WPG; 07-12-2013, 02:00 PM. Reason: wrong upload

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
            I love Carol of the Bells - it's a good fast carol, not very carol-like at all (not like our own Carol, who is! )

Three brilliant up-to-date catchy versions are

[Official Video] Carol of the Bells - Pentatonix - YouTube

Carol of the Bells (for 12 cellos) - ThePianoGuys - YouTube

Carol of the Bells [Acapella] by Barlow Girl [Lyrics] - YouTube

I could listen to them all day, simply brilliant!
            My favourite too jules. I've not heard the Pentatonix version before, it's lovely.

I posted this version last year, and still love it! Musical Interruption - Carol Of The Bells - Must See Christmas Video! - YouTube
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

I also love this ADAM FAITH-A LONELY PUP IN A CHRISTMAS SHOP. - YouTube
              and Mel and Kim - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - YouTube
              Endless wonder.

Comment

Ok, time to bring out the classics,,,,,,,,,

Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

BM - That song is playing in quite a few of our local stores - brings a smile to the
                  face every time
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

A lot of folk don't like this one but it is the best xmas song ever in my opinion.:

slade - merry christmas everybody

Comment

I've never been a fan of Slade, BM, but I do like that one - it's one you can join in with, and bouncy enough to get everyone up and either singing or clapping
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

Love the Pogues and this one
                        Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer - YouTube
                        ► 3:25► 3:25
                        Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer - YouTube
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

I have the lyrics to some songs - changed to the aussie version. When I've got time to post them I will.
                          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

A Winter's Tale by David Essex
                            A Winter's Tale - NMETV Latest Music Videos and Clips | - NME.COM

Comment

No idea how to put a link in (perhaps some kind grape will do it for me) but how about......

It'll be lonely this Christmas by Mud it really tickles my rock 'n roll spot

Comment

One of my favourite Chrimbo memories was listening to this sung by my granddad who sounded very similar to Blue eyes ....

So with that clue, here's the link
                                http://youtu.be/U3YltnBjqZU
                                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X