• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Literary Character are you

AbeBooks.com - Reveal Your Character! Fun Literary Character Quiz
    A fun quiz to do with a cuppa
    I'm Tigger and I'm rambunctious

Me too, VC.

Oh is tigger in our family, I'm more like Pooh bear.
    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Love it!

I got Lucy from the Narnia Chronicles, not sure what to think about that!
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

My husband used to call me Tigger - but thought he was Eeyore

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
          Love it!

I got Lucy from the Narnia Chronicles, not sure what to think about that!
          What does it say about Lucy? I've never read the books

Comment

She was the one who went through the wardrobe first. Trusting and intensely loyal

Comment

Way Hay Ladies............Meet Romeo from Romeo & Juliet...........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Lucy sounds like a good choice for you Scarey

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  Now what does that say about you BM?
                  I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

I don't need to say anymore Mikey.......a quiz never lies........
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I think we should also post what its says about the characters - so that we can judge how accurate the quiz is

This is Mikey & I as Tigger

You are Tigger. You are fun and rambunctious. You love to make your friends laugh and to have a good time. People like to be around you because you accept others without judgement and you are cheerful and outgoing. As Tigger says himself "Bouncing is what Tiggers do best."

The books by A.A. Milne featuring Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends have been cherished for children for centuries. The first book was published in 1926. The world of Pooh is a world of enchantment. It is a world forever fixed in the minds and hearts of countless children -- a world where Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Kanga and the others share unforgettable adventures with Christopher Robin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        You are Romeo from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. You are a gentleman and a passionate man. You love deeply and are not afraid to show your emotions. You make your intentions known and do not back down if you are forced to fight.

Comment

...and here is your Juliet BM!!!!

darn...I'm already married!
                          Last edited by Nicos; 18-11-2013, 10:53 AM.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

The fun thing would be to try and make different choices and see if you can match the character of another Grape. Let's see if I can get Tigger...

You are Lucy from the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. You are trusting and intensely loyal. You would go to the ends of the earth for your friends and would never betray them.

Comment

i'm Galadriel from lord of the rings - never read them
                              Apparently i'm a strong woman who knows what she wants and a visionary with grand ideas.
                              Hmmmmm.......suppose so

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X