Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given up marking writing assessments. 15 more to go. Can only do 6 an hour so that's tomorrow morning sorted.

Comment

• Yep I'll have a glass... What a week..Phew! Glad it is the weekend... time for a movie night for the kids
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Bought these little monkeys today - trail shoes for a 10k I'm running next month.

Attached Files

Comment

• Hazel - didn't know monkeys wore socks - I learn something new every day
          I'm having a glass of Merlot tonight - my first for 4 weeks I think because its Friday, it seemed right to open a bottle
          Shall I pour?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Hazel - didn't know monkeys wore socks - I learn something new every day
            I'm having a glass of Merlot tonight - my first for 4 weeks I think because its Friday, it seemed right to open a bottle
            Shall I pour?
            Merlot fine with me...pour away!!
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Here you are Trip - plenty left for anyone else.........

PS Sorry its not a full glass but I just had to have a sip...............
              Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks VC... but shouldn't you be on the brandy and port

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

Hazel - didn't know monkeys wore socks - I learn something new every day
                  Not just any old socks, but very expensive running socks.

I was so happy at the half price bargain of the trail shoes that I was suckered into buying the socks. I don't know what the difference between running socks and normal socks is, except these do have 'L' and 'R' printed on them.

Comment

• ............but I don't have an upset stomach...............yet

Comment

PS Sorry its not a full glass but I just had to have a sip...............
                      V nice, VC.

What was on the plate, and have you bought enough for everybody?

Oh - and your table is on the slant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                        Not just any old socks, but very expensive running socks.

I was so happy at the half price bargain of the trail shoes that I was suckered into buying the socks. I don't know what the difference between running socks and normal socks is, except these do have 'L' and 'R' printed on them.
                        I have some L & R socks too - they always amuse me - and I always put them on the wrong feet - I don't like to conform

Comment

I have some L & R socks too - they always amuse me - and I always put them on the wrong feet - I don't like to conform
                          I think if I did that I'd be so confused I'd have to go and have a lie down!

Comment

............but I don't have an upset stomach...............yet
                            I keep ( and AP too) telling you that you don't have to have an upset stomach
                            It is beautiful anyway!!

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                              I think if I did that I'd be so confused I'd have to go and have a lie down!
                              Its not a problem - your feet may be a bit muddled up - ask Tripmeup

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                              I keep ( and AP too) telling you that you don't have to have an upset stomach
                              It is beautiful anyway!!
                              Aww, thank you Trip - not many people think my stomach is beautiful

Comment

Its not a problem - your feet may be a bit muddled up - ask Tripmeup

Aww, thank you Trip - not many people think my stomach is beautiful
                                Clever VC, very clever
                                I need to be more careful around you... Can't leave the slightest gap

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X