Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You weren't alone Hazel, but I couldn't put the PC on because it would have woken Himself. Have a fantastic holiday.

Morning All. Thanks Bins, it feels much worse this morning. If the GM was at work, I wouldn't be, but off I go. It does feel better when I keep moving, so I guess it's just a case of keep going until it's gone! Have a good day, whatever you're doing. Oh and it's grey and chill here. See you later.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning today feels a much nicer day less damp out so I hope it lasts.

Take care Flo back problems are horrible you never know what to do for the best
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Morning All......It's raining. I'm seriously not impressed - I now have carpets that are damper than they were when I finished shampooing them yesterday! We were forecast warm and sun, same as yesterday, and we've got mizzly, soaking rain instead! I might have to put the heating on

We've got visitors arriving today for a long weekend too.

This calls for coffee.....
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Good morning all,bright and dry here at the mo,just a bit chilly,another busy day on the way,see you laters,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

G'Moooooooooooornin' Peeps - we have bright and sunny. Ruddy typical, as I gave in and tumble-dried the ruddy laundry yesterday. Hope you're not in too much discomfort, Flo!? Have a fab holiday, Hazel.

Just off to take the smiling loon to the Airport. Back in a bit.
            Last edited by Glutton4...; 26-09-2013, 08:45 AM.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Right, I'm back - Ooooooooh how I love Sheepy Pie for brekkie (brunch).

Loon deposited, smile getting bigger. All being well, he'll be home tomorrow with his new wagon. Quite where I'm supposed to park my car is a mystery...

Comment

At home waiting for boiler service. 8-1 slot. I've done washing, ironing and cleaned the house. Now I'd like to go out! Hope they haven't decided it's an all day slot without telling me. Has happened before.

Comment

They'll turn up at five to one, I reckon. Really annoying.

Oh well, this won't do - time to be constructive, have a fab day all.

Comment

Aftrenoon all.....Enjoy the hols Hazel!!

G4 - Is he buying a car or plane? just with you dropping him to the airport and giving out about the room it will take up
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

Arrrrrternoooooone all

Bugger missed Hazel was gonna say thanks for the smells coming from the kitchen got a cauldron of her beetroot chutney on the go,hubbling & bubbling while I do the toil 'n trubling ... hey ho back to the hoovering I go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Afternoon, its nice and sunny here I've been gardening over at our friends house cleared a weedy area and planted my spare strawb runners, I'll have to give him a nudge to make sure they get watered.

Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                        At home waiting for boiler service. 8-1 slot. I've done washing, ironing and cleaned the house. Now I'd like to go out! Hope they haven't decided it's an all day slot without telling me. Has happened before.
                        Hope they arrived Wendy I hate having to wait in for workmen and deliveries.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Afternoon all. Looked after littlest granddaughter this morning while her Mum went to town. Lotment this afternoon - planted a grapevine that has been languishing in a pot for goodness knows how long.

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps - still sunny!

Trip, he's bought another Landy - a biggun. It's been a dream of his for a long while now, and when he called me to say he'd arrived at Edinburgh Airport, I could hear the size of his grin! Guess I'll see him sometime tomorrow evening.

Coffee?

Comment

Boiler serviced - arrived quarter to two! Not the engineer's fault as they get given the jobs and obviously had too many for the morning.
                              Got to the allotment afterwards, surprised what there was to harvest still. Pull beans as finished now and topped up the compost heap rat's favourite food - blue grain. I was prepared to leave him be except he gnawed a load of my maincrop potatoes so war was declared!

Comment

Lovely day near Cambridge. Been picking some of my James Grieve apples. The trees are cropping much better this year. Lord Lambrourne will be the next to be ready, in Oct, then Ribston Pippin followed by my favorite Winter Gem.
                                I'm off to the seaside tommorrow with my Red Hat ladies, then away to Norfolk for the weekend, so the rest of today was spent giving everything a good watering. That means it will probably rain here all weekend!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X