a question for welsh grapes please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrswadders View Post
    just waiting for confirmation, is this close enough for a coffee VC?!!!
    Rhossili and Worm's Head are absolutely beautiful Hope you can get in as you and the dogs will love it
    I'm about 40 miles away, west - on Welsh roads that an hour or so.

Comment

looking forward to it already! 40 mins that's not too bad, and we'll get to see a bit more of Wales! will pm you nearer the time

Comment

40 miles - not 40 minutes!! Not that it makes much difference as driving through Gower is a pleasure anyway. When are you coming so that I can make sure I'm down west then!

Comment

''note to self'' read post properly - donut!!!!

Not until october, we always try and get away then when places aren't so crowded - 26th - 1st Nov

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
            Are you really from Milford I grew up in Neyland went to tommy pic in h/west and moved to Milford when I was 17 my family are all from Milford!
            Originally posted by Jonthefish View Post
            Yes Darcy, i was born in Withybush........hospital and grew up in Hakin, milford. Played a few rugby games against STP. I got family in pendergast and milford.
            So were you there with Bradly or Christian Darc? My two were born in Withybush - took my own accupuncturist!

So Mrs W is sorted now but what's all this with S Pembs beaches? Cwm Yr Eglwys, Pwll Gwaelod, Newport, Moylegrove (small but beautifully formed) and Poppit.
            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Yes withybush also I am sure that there was a Bradley in the year above me!
              In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Yes withybush also I am sure that there was a Bradley in the year above me!
                Nice boy but a bit leaky, apparently.

Edit:- Just realised how young you are! You could have been on the ward with your mum when I was in with my kids!!
                Last edited by marchogaeth; 28-06-2013, 06:26 PM.

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
                  Nice boy but a bit leaky, apparently.

Edit:- Just realised how young you are! You could have been on the ward with your mum when I was in with my kids!!
                  Oh ok you mean manning! He got to stp when I left
                  In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Oh ok you mean manning! He got to stp when I left
                    You're still a baby! What other Bradley? So what about the Bale boy did you cross paths?

NB Manning also went to Taskers.

Comment

Originally posted by mrswadders View Post

Rhossili offers a 3 mile sandy beach and the spectacular island of Worm's Head.

Not to mention the next beaches on from Rhossili - Broughton beach and then onto Whiteford sands... miles of empty beach to yourselves - We used to stay in Llanmadoc and could walk all day with our crazy GSD.... and don't worry about going out of season, we've been in July before and were the only people on the beach. Fabulous place, we fell in love and moved to Wales because of our holidays there!! We couldn't afford the Gower prices but are very chuffed with the Brecon Beacons - now there's a holiday destination

Comment

There are some really good castles in South Wales too!

Comment

Originally posted by Angeldon View Post
                          We couldn't afford the Gower prices but are very chuffed with the Brecon Beacons - now there's a holiday destination
                          I'm a valley girl from South Wales and the Gower has been a place we have visited many times with my boys and their surf boards. I love the cliff walks, spotting a few seals in the Autumn off Worms Head and the never ending sandy beach. We had a caravan in Llangenith as kids and spent all our summer hols there- every year.
                          Although last year we headed for Brecon - gorge walking, climbing, kayaking, mountain biking, walking, lots to do. We had a great time and we are going again this year!

Comment

We had a little caravan in Port Eynon for a couple of years and a Mirror dinghy. Used to go down at the weekend with the dog and our Siamese cat. Never had much sleep as they'd be chasing each other round and round the caravan all night! We'd all go for walks on the beach - the cat loved it!!
                            Last edited by veggiechicken; 29-06-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I love the fish and chips at TheCaptains Table in Port Eynon - it's a must!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X