I'm going to collect a new kitty!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post

What I want to know is, if rescue centres are so full of cats and dogs desperate for rehoming, why do they make you jump through so many hoops to get one!
    I was actually paid to take Cleetus! No joke, he came with a £500 cheque, as he was old and expected to run up big bills. I don't want to think of how much I spent over the 2.5 years, but the vet knew me by name and would ask how work was/my PhD was going...

Current mog I'll be giving a donation for, albeit reduced, again because of her age. Even if I'd gone the standard route, though, it's a simple home visit, then you go pick a kitty!

Comment

Originally posted by WendyC View Post
      They are very entertaining and like to be helpful Percy (tabby) is doing French homework and Evie was helping to load the dishwasher earlier.
      Which one's which? They are both stupendously beautiful though.....Please pass on my kissies xx
      Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Believe it or not they are brother and sister. Percy is the tabby boy, more confident and a real pickle. Evie, his sister, is the cream Burmese type, more cautious but equally cuddly when she's got to know you. Parents unknown as there were so many cats in the house when taken in by RSPCA they couldn't even work out who mum was.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X