Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venturing into the greenhouse to water the spud buckets & finding a Jiffy Bag
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Yay! To giving away bits of comfrey root and blackcurrant twigs!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
        Venturing into the greenhouse to water the spud buckets & finding a Jiffy Bag
        you got me conpuzzled matey. Explain please

Comment

• Didn't understand it myself first, but now that I do, it makes me very happy too

Comment

• .........low carb chocolate mousse.

Nommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
            Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• A little sunshine Also the Hungarian Wax chilli seeds are making an appearance.... it's the little things in life!

Comment

• A long walk, between showers, with the dawg.

They're half-way through resurfacing the byway. They've done the 'dig-down-a–foot-and-cart-away-the-top-layer' part, but not the rest. Consequently me an' the Dawg came back chocolate coloured; me up to the knees (lucky I had wellies on), him half-way up his sides. Had to wash him when we got home, so he's now sulking 'cause he's not allowed in the lounge!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                  you got me conpuzzled matey. Explain please
                  A very kind grape sent me some live plants in a jiffy bag ,they were packed in a very inventive way so as to be fully protected also got to give top marks to the post office for a speedy service & my young postman for putting it in the greenhouse rather than through the letterbox
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Rum Balls................I'd forgotten how moreish they were.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Laughing at Nutters ^^^^^^

Comment

• Do you call them something different?

Attached Files
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• No - but I could just eat that boxfull

Comment

• I just have...............

Comment

• Blue sky, sunshine, no wind, even if it isn't much above 5C yet. Going to be an awesome day.
                              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Send it here when you're done, Fez!
                                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X