Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A parcel from my Mum containing two pairs of Wilko gardening gloves.
    Getting out on the motorbike and not falling off/dropping the bike despite getting lost on a single track mountain road with many hairpins, great holes in the sides and middle where the floods wreaked havoc and masses of gravel everywhere.
    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• A vase full of sweet-peas
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mm.. I love sweet peas. Must grow some next year.

What makes me happy? Picking so many strawberries last the last 2 days that we've been able to share generously with our next-door neighbours on both sides.

Comment

• Hubby helped out with a driving job this afternoon. He got given a couple of quid tip and a punnet of Strawberries!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• My first of the season strawberries with a dish of ice cream. nom nom
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• now got 2 months off work. big smile.

Comment

• Having all the veges on our dinner plate home grown. What a sense of achievement.

Comment

• My Poppy cat coming home, hungry but otherwise well, after being absent for 3 days.

Comment

• Forget the carbs, I've just been given a box of Whittakers Dark Chocolate Lime Creams.........Nommmmmmmmmm
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• On the journey back from the allotment this afternoon with my eldest grandson, his youngest brother and their female cousin the same age as my eldest, learning that my 4 year old grandson considered that apart from himself and Honey the dog, I was the only other member of the family he considered worthy of being called a 'cool dude'
                      Last edited by Sheneval; 04-07-2013, 03:17 PM.
                      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Just seen three Golden Orioles fly out of a tree not far from my house whilst walking the dogs

A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Great aren't they? Beautiful song, too.
                          But horrible screech!
                          Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 04-07-2013, 08:52 PM. Reason: adding the screech
                          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Spending the afternoon painting pots
                            Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• The wind stopping............I'm waiting to be happy
                              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Just been watching the sun set over Cardiff - absolutely beautiful. Especially through a celebratory Pimms haze Got a few compliments on the new scenic skirt too, but also some very funny looks - why does a full net petticoat do that to some people?

It occurred to me that my mother must have sat in the same bandstand sixty years ago wearing much the same style outfit......possibly not the denim jacket though
                                Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X