Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happea Peas because they are Chase Organic seeds
    Attached Files
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• A 3 mile run to the Hill tonight; extensive and satisfying weeding session; a beer in the clubhouse with my chum from down the bottom of the site; a 3 mile run home. Marvelous

Feel free to call me Mrs Smug Features.

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
        A phone call from my MinL half an hour ago - my Dad picked up when it rang. She was so shocked she didn't even think to hang up. By God, he laid into her - a good fifteen minutes he was at it. I seriously doubt she has ever been insulted quite so much. Sadly, she probably doesn't realise my Dad has been extremely rude to her in an incredibly polite manner. I do hope it sinks in......

Admittedly, 'You are, madam, without doubt, the most self-centered, the most incompetent mother I have ever had the misfortune to to be related to' and 'Your son has my utmost pity having yourself and his father as parents' are pretty straight forward insults....but my MinL is pretty dense!

Go, Dad! Go, Dad!
        Jules' Dad - what a fab bloke! Give him a cuddle from me.

Sorry, but I do like someone that has the b*lls to say what needs saying, instead of being polite for the sake of it. Sometimes it needs saying! Go, Jules' Dad! Go, Jules' Dad!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• A cheque from E.on........

......and they phoned up this morning trying to keep us as customers. Not an ice cube's chance in Hell, matey! You are on borrowed time....

My Dad will be getting terribly big headed......
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• the wonderful grapes on here, thankyou for all your suggestions for our hols. thankyou,thankyou,thankyou. It's great being able to pick the brains of locals

Comment

• Four glowing glow worms last night. Can we call it a colony?
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Cold kebeb for brekkie!

Shoot me now....
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  Cold kebeb for brekkie!

Shoot me now....
                  yukkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could you...........

Comment

• Today harvest even got a tumbler from the hanging basket

Potty
                    Attached Files
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Doesn't that look yummy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        Cold kebeb for brekkie!

Shoot me now....
                        p
                        Bang bang.................................
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Getting home from the allotment just before the heavens opened.

Comment

• Meeting the new neighbours down the allotment yesterday. They were brilliant with the kiddies and let them stroke the newly hatched chicks and even let them bring a few eggs home.
                            The Masons...AKA...Layla & Mark.

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.......

Comment

• Being part of the Master Gardener scheme (thanks to Zazen who recommended it to me, and wrote my reference too).

I just had a brilliant couple of days, at Holt Hall and at the Royal Norfolk Show. The dog's knackered, and I'm just going to go through my photos before an early bath
                              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• speaking to Gracie in OZ this morning, sounds like she's having a wonderful time (although slight rant.....she rang the house phone at 6.30am, alarm bells, panic........)
                                Lovely to hear her voice, and she's even met a very nice chap!
                                Last edited by mrswadders; 27-06-2013, 08:16 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X