Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That lad is so good a proper little Ginger Baker.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• The kid is amazing - watch your back Cozy Powell
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• The man who kives a few doors down knows everthing and is not ashamed to loudly tell you that you are doing this that or the other wrong so.....I as a short, fat dumpy, old blond knew better than him this morning when he approached his car with the just boiled kettle and poured it towards the windscreen.

I am embarrassed to admit that by shouting out 'Yes result' as his screen imploded showed just how shallow I am. Hee Hee Hee (sniggers like Mutly)
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Nice one.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Years ago Mr Frosty bought a watch for me to wear when gardening. Battery needed replaced a few months ago. Yesterday though I noticed the watch had stopped working and I have to admit I was a tad upset. I took the watch in to see if it could be repaired - only needed a new battery. Feel a wee bit of a plum for getting upset but well that's nothing new

Comment

• I have had lovely cuddles with the little chap,my word you do tend to forget just how small they are,oooohh,ahhhhhh,we hope to see more of this one,i get regular pics of him to
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Not having to drive in this awful snow and staying in under a blanket with a warm dog or two! - bliss! I wouldn't go out tomorrow, but as its New Years eve and I'm going to a big, fat Greek New Years eve party I'm making an exception! It will be mucho funno tomorrow! : D
                You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Unexpectedly being given €10 to 'Pay it Forward' with several strangers....and yes, I will use it wisely

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1309345
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• My OH party was very good. He was totally surprised that his sister was here. Main bug was her daughter who at tea time tried to treat me like a servant. "where's my drink?, all the party rings have gone, pass me a sausage roll and where's my pudding?"
                    Answers were " I am serving the littlies first, you have just stuffed the party rings so tough there's no more, the word is please and you can wait until everyone has finished before pudding is served"
                    Think OH enjoyed himself which is the main thing
                    sigpic

Comment

• Unexpectedly receiving a Chicken in the post - ready stuffed

Don't worry - its a toy one
                      Thank you to a very kind Grape - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Unexpectedly receiving a Chicken in the post - ready stuffed

My robin red breast flew into next doors letterbox by mistake probably tired after such a long flight

Thank you kind grape xxxx
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Getting my very first Grow your Own magazine in the post. The Subscription was a christmas present from our Daughter. Happy days
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• My Wife Ann has been having radio therapy on her left breast after a lump was removed, it finished a month ago. At a recent check they found another lump and she had to have a biopsy last week, All very worrying over Christmas. The result was due next week but the Doctor rang her today to tell her its all clear. She did this so Ann could enjoy the new year without the worry. Don't let me catch anyone running the NHS down, I think they are wonderful. A happy start to the new year eh?
                            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• ^^^^^ nuff said
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hearing Mrs Bills news......enjoy the new year

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X