Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from my mom and dads. Tried to make my escape but got collared by one of my Uncles and had to listen to his ramblings for over an hour. That's my good deed of the day listening to the same tale at least three times.
    So I am now home with the heating on and starting to get the kids tea sorted ready to put in the oven. Then picking OH up about 6ish. Then home shutting the door and not going out again til Boxing Day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Being ready.

Yup, I know I only started Christmad yesterday. Did all my shopping this morning, and back home by ten.

I may not be a Domestic Goddess, but I have Christmad licked!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Enjoying Christmas without all the stress and shenanigans that goes with it.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Final invoicing done, books up to date, next years diaries organised, 5th of January to do list done all ready for the new year.

First delivery of seed from Premier seeds all in all a time for a nice glass of port.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Tek phone off 't hook Potty...................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Going for a Christmas Eve run at dusk round the roads in a Santa hat looking at all the houses decorated for Christmas.

Comment

• Seeing Santa (the ISS) fly over this evening with the littlest grandchildren

Comment

• RL making a very welcome visit AND G4 being the ultimate Christmad nutter
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Sitting here a bit spotty - have I caught Mr Lumps chicken pox (but I've Had it already) - several brandies - burning fire - rubbish on TV and.......
                    so very thankful for the life I have albeit full of uncertaintites, problems and mayhem.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• The smell of Xmas Dinner cooking - the whole house smells yummy!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• having a very lazy festive so far,looking forwards to dinner,seeing a vidio of the puppies with mum,and a pic of the G G son in his santa suit awe,oooh arr
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lounging on the sofa in my jim jams watching Star Trek AND flicking through a seed catalogue - not a bad day at all. Bit stuffed as I did make a sort of traditional Christmas dinner but I forgot I needed more cranberry jelly

Comment

• After a wonderful day with our grandchildren, time to kick back and chill, been on the go since 5.30 so I think I deserve a little drink or 6. I must have been high on Santa's good list as I got everything I wanted

Comment

• Getting £70 garden vouchers and £15 of Ho**base vouchers for xmas. Tough decision is what can I spend them on and when, Burning a hole in my pocket already
                              sigpic

Comment

• All the Christmadness over for another year.
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X