Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new compost heap built by my dad x

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
    Attached Files

Comment

• Going through all the great entries in the Virtual Show and deciding which I like best.
      Mrs H said I should just save time and vote for my own, but where's the fun in that!
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Voting in every section of the virtual show has made me very happy today.

Comment

• Grapes who vote in every section of the Virtual Show make me happy.......................
          and buying over £100 of garden tools for a measly £30 - 2 "ergonomic bow rakes", 2 "ergonomic" spades, a stainless steel fork with ash handle, extendable, long handled paving stone weeder, 9 gravel trays and a pressure sprayer with a broken knob (well you can't have everything perfect at that price).
          I lurve bright shiny new tools - especially when they're cheap
          Last edited by veggiechicken; 08-10-2014, 07:07 PM. Reason: More detail on the bargains!!

Comment

• I looked at the entries intending to vote,but couldn't decide! Typical me that is, I'll look again tomorrow and make my mind up!

Happy tho,cos have now booked the second part of our holiday in South Africa, Constantia,with a view of the mountains and the Winery next door!

Can't wait to see my new granddaughter and have a big hug from grandson.
            DottyR

Comment

• Today ........ Mrs.BB
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Receiving my RHS allotment diary for 1p plus postage. It's in excellent condition and will adapt very nicely to my back garden gardening. Which, next year bring the 3rd, will undoubtedly grow in size, especially if we manage to find the glass and get greenhouse erected. Expect that one to come up on the rant thread sometime next spring.
                Thanks for a great idea whichever grape posted ref the diary
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Following VC's above comment about her 'bargain buys', I get myself along to local Wilko, nothing at all, except a few seeds I don't need. But determined, I get myself along to another larger store, not very much but did get hand pressure sprayer! Bargain!
                  Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 10-10-2014, 06:55 AM.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Receiving my seeds from VC this morning
                    Carrie

Comment

• I've voted! So difficult, so many wonderful veggies and fruits have been grown, so hard to choose.
                      DottyR

Comment

• it's a girl! just found out first grandchild is going to be a girl, just got to wait for tuesday to find out what the other one is!

Comment

• Wonderful news MrsW
                          DottyR

Comment

• better get the pink wool out! all new to me had 2 boys!

Comment

• The generosity of Grapes who send surprises
                              You know who you are.......................thank you, I'm delighted

Comment

• Thank you to GYO, especially Laura H, I have just received my 'gifts', from being MOM in June, delighted with the seeds, book, and secaturs.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X