Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
    Mrs H went back to the breast clinic yesterday and got the news that it appears the big C has not spread. She will start radio therapy in a weeks time. So that's a bit of good news.
    Terrific news Bill, really happy that it has been caught earlier, made my day!

Comment

• Going to the garden centre, gonna start with tea and cake then get onion sets 😀
      Good news BillHH

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

Mrs H went back to the breast clinic yesterday and got the news that it appears the big C has not spread. She will start radio therapy in a weeks time. So that's a bit of good news.
        Bill HH - supreme master of the understatement.

Comment

• Just bought onion sets, at allotment shop, 2 bags Radar, and 2 Shakespeare, apparently that's quite a lot of onions?

80 pence a bag.
          Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 06-09-2014, 02:34 PM.
          DottyR

Comment

• Been to Teignmouth today and had a pleasant meal outside a café. A lovely perfect day really. Bernie, its a nightmare trying to book this holiday because we and Ann in particular have so many appointments. Never mind I love Cornwall in the pouring rain. Thanks for all the kind wishes I will pass them on.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Great news Bill, best wishes to Mrs Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
              Bex

Comment

• Good news Bill best wishes to you both.

My happy...been laid up with shingles for 3 weeks, not eating and no energy. SWMBO dons her armour and looks after my garden. Thank you my lovely
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Ooooooh Potty, that sounds nasty! Hope you're on the mend.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                    Good news Bill best wishes to you both.

My happy...been laid up with shingles for 3 weeks, not eating and no energy. SWMBO dons her armour and looks after my garden. Thank you my lovely

Poor you, hope you soon recover, shingles is horrible, so uncomfortable, glad you were looked after so well.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Working out how to 'tether' my mobile to the notepad.

Final hurdle is to see if this is true:

But one battle at a time, eh?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Just popped my feet into the sea, it's very bright and sunny here in Bournemouth
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Sat in the garden enjoying the Sunshine.
                          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 08-09-2014, 03:57 PM.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• So where am I you might ask? Standing outside B&Q with 17 fourteen foot decking boards and about 32 long stakey bits of wood - all bought for £12.50 it is going to take a few runs to get it to the allotments. Guess who has enough wood for her raised beds

Comment

• An uninterrupted afternoon getting 'stuff' done at home.

Even Hubby said: "Blimey, you've been busy!"
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                                Guess who has enough wood for her raised beds
                                You've got enough for a 4 poster bed.......................well done you.
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X