Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Don't know why I feel happy ..but I do
    Now, I just want to sing ' the sun has got it's hat on.............' Mad or what!

Please don't answer that.
    DottyR

Comment

• Seeing a video of my mother on her 80th birthday party..............memories!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Spending 20mins getting the perfect shot of my rose, the neighbours must think I'm crazy!!
        Next having BBQ with family, showcasing my lettuce, tomato and onion in a salad 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Ref last nights rant.

Phoned insurers this morning got the lower quote £443-96 and they included £500 of tools insurance as a free bee.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Being face timed by my Granddaughter this morning, all her own idea
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• I was back on the plot yesterday, first time since things went pear-shaped. So moved 24 slabs; got wood for raised bed and cleared area for raised bed and ate ice cream on my plot. The rhubarb Livingston looks like a thug so will pick loads on Saturday. I did not realise how much fitness I have lost and guess what it's going to hurt getting it back (I need a body replacement - if anyone has a spare bod, can I get it? ). Oh also bought the metal spiral supports for climbers 20p for 3!!!!. Good heavy ones as well.

Comment

• Having a Friday off and getting to the local farmers market and buying lovely local produce,
                Cornbeef pie, black pudding scotch egg, mutton, swiss chard and some healthy ready prepared meals. nom nom

Comment

• getting some new pics of our great granddaughter,and being tolled she is now walking
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Finding a cash machine that's working near work and spending £10 on 5 herb plants at the farmers market
                    Bex

Comment

• Very relieved, Mrs H had a lump removed from her breast on Wednesday and is back home under the care of nurse Bill.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill HH View Post
                        Very relieved, Mrs H had a lump removed from her breast on Wednesday and is back home under the care of nurse Bill.
                        Best wishes to Mrs H, hope Nurse Bill is very attentive.
                        Bex

Comment

Very relieved, Mrs H had a lump removed from her breast on Wednesday and is back home under the care of nurse Bill.
                          Love and best wishes to your wife. Got a nurse apron on Bill?
                          Last edited by noviceveggrower; 29-08-2014, 01:49 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                            Love and best wishes to your wife. Got a nurse apron on Bill?
                            Just went and bought one from Ann Su...mers
                            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

Great news Bill, best wishes to Mrs Bill HH & hope she gets the all clear. I know it's not a chat thread but I think an exception is in order.
                              Last edited by Bigmallly; 29-08-2014, 03:43 PM.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• All the best to you both Bill,as it affects you both,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X