Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first attempt at home made Tomato soup.............it's to die for.....................now where's the chips...............
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 08-08-2014, 10:03 PM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Grandkids coming to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpops plus ony 7 big sleeps to our holiday

Comment

• Just got a certificate in the post from AGE UK recognising my two years service
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• First sign of a runner bean amid the leaves... 3" long already! And one nearly red tomato.
          My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• My sons birthday cake (baked by me) which was a great success and tasted as good as it looked...thankfully. And you are all welcome to a virtual slice!

Attached Files
            The best things in life are not things.

Comment

• A day out in the garden centre.
              50% off all seeds!!
              And we bought a preformed pond!
              Now everyone keeping moaning saying we shouldn't have filled up the original pond. The problem with it was, it's under a big oak tree, too big and not where i wanted it.
              The preform is only 500 litres anyway.
              @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• Yesterday I took Luke fishing, what a great day, mackerel were shoaling all over the place the sound of them made conversation difficult. The sea was like glass and we caught loads! I had one 3.5 lb in weight.

Then this afternoon I looked up to see the Krankies admiring my garden, they were amazed at the sun flowers. The wee woman's head only just reached the top of the wall!!! So now my sunflowers have touched the stars lol.
                photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• A family of deer in the field next to my house been there most of the week. Just taken some binoculars up to the top of the garden and watched a couple of the young ones grazing.
                  Fingers crossed they stay put and don't fancy a trek through my garden! They create havoc with my veg - but are gorgeous to watch.

Comment

• Sat in the warmth whilst it belts it down, listening to my fav band & trying to sing like him........................not a hope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGKgzcTN4kw
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• OH shouting from the garden, the house smells like a vinegar factory!!
                      I wasn't pickling more gerkins, honest!!! 😜

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Sat in the warmth whilst it belts it down, listening to my fav band & trying to sing like him........................not a hope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGKgzcTN4kw
                        One of my all time favourites too.

Have you ever seen the tribute band Mercury they are a great night out and I highly recommend them if you get the chance. When they play in Nottingham Freddie's mum usually comes to see them.

Freddie was an original, he & Queen were the best. But now in a new century Joseph Glenn & Mercury are the next best thing......................Jer Bulsara aka Freddie's mum.
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I've seen numerous Queen tribute bands over the years. These top the charts for me, have seen them 6 or 7 times. He doesn't look like Freddie, has a lisp but what a great vocal range:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uZ6vemrkA4

Comment

• BM He's not half bad, there are some good tributes out there but I think we both know there's nothing like the real thing. When it all comes together like it did with Queen its something special, I can still remember exactly where I was when I first heard their music.
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Sitting here wondering what it was that I did to make both my uphill nieghbours give me a bottle of single malt scotch,(Peated) Armore from one AND 16 year old Lagavulin from the other Slanje va
                              Last edited by bearded bloke; 09-08-2014, 10:57 PM.
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                                BM He's not half bad, there are some good tributes out there but I think we both know there's nothing like the real thing. When it all comes together like it did with Queen its something special, I can still remember exactly where I was when I first heard their music.
                                Funnily enough so can I. Seven Seas of Rye was their first offering. I was in a pub with a lad and it was on the jukebox. My love of Queen was born. Saw them in concert many times, magic
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X