Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'What Makes You Happy' Thread (Part 4)

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mum and I, having a laugh at her pre-arranged funeral plan. I know,we're weird!!
    It comes with a Request List - like something from Desert Island Discs. And what would be your luxury item............
    Anyway, its good that she has thought about it as it will save any unseemly discussion at the time.
    She also gave me back the Christmas Card I sent her last year - so that I could give it back to her for this one.
    With parents like mine, its no wonder I'm nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Verinda View Post
      ...I've hung a Christmas star in the henhouse...
      ^^ Nutters!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Home.

It's messy, it's cold, draughty and, at times, a right royal pain. But it's mine and I'm glad to be back in it. Christmas, here I come!
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• A nice glass of Scotch to celebrate the start of 4 days off work. Not going back till Monday!
          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• The laptop I won is on its way! Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
              A nice glass of Scotch to celebrate the start of 4 days off work. Not going back till Monday!
              What's Monday?............Oh yeh, that's the day I don't have to work anymore.........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Looking forward to next week

Comment

• My darling daughter came to visit, cut my hair and left me an obscene amount of money to spend at Christmas. Love her
                  A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Off tomorrow night to see my 12 year old sing Christmas songs with her school choir
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• A signed farewell card with a collection..................from a dept I dont even work in.......
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Watching my youngest grandson on stage at the nursery nativity play - what a handsome boy he is with big dark eyes - spitting image of his mother at that age
                        Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Amongst the collection & card was lickle blow up sheep that sits proudly on my desk.............it's got a bladdy oraffice.............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Amongst the collection & card was lickle blow up sheep that sits proudly on my desk.............it's got a bladdy oraffice.............
                            Presumably a present from the Vaaaalleys? Morning all.
                            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Seeing my little grand daughter change by the day! A week old today!

Attached Files
                              photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Just gorgeous Bill. What a cutie.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X