Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apart from Gardening, what is your hobby?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzy View Post
    Other than that we go to the beach alot cause its only a 5min walk away, i have three dogs so lots of walking and fishing.
    It's been many a year since I last fished the beach at Kissingland,had any bass out in recent times ?
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Oh aye, I like fly fishing too

Comment

quilting(newbie - only started last year), walking, reading, preserving, going away in our caravan

Comment

As a newbie here its interesting to read what all other hobbies are

Me - all year round is running and walking with my two dogs, reading (books..... you can never have enough books!) and I also make jewellery - but that is a business as well as a hobby.

And in summer - or whenever the weather is kind enough - being out on my motorbike. Just bought a new one that I've only been out on once and can't wait till the weather is better and we can go out again. I've meet lots of new people and made several very good friends since getting a bike a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
            I'd really like to build my own house. Well, not soley me building it, ya know - but I'd be totally hands on (i.e. making sure any contractors were doing it to my standard ).
            Mate, I think you'd end up building it yourself, there aren't may contractors that would put up with you on their shoulder.

I don't really have hobbies, I have things that occupy my mind and body when I'm not working or even when I am working, but they are endless.

I think my only true hobby is tomorrow, because tomorrow I'm always starting something new.
            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

I'd really like to build my own house.
              Been there done that (exceptions were footings done by a man with JCB GT,boiler & immersion by heating contractor,plaster skim by tradesman),got the callouses to prove it,there is a definite sense of achievement at the end of it all

Comment

I wouldn't know where to begin designing my own house, odd thing to say as an architect I know, but I find it much easier changing existing buildings than starting with a blank canvass. There is so much architectural detail I like, I would struggle to bring it together in a coherent scheme.

Comment

I feel a new thread coming on ^^^^^

Comment

I'd bore you all

I already have the network planned out in my head, the cable routes, cabinet location, etc etc.

Comment

Cheat & build a bungalow (like I did) then you only need work out a single floor plan

*thinks to himself ...... can you do a image capture on gurgle earth hmmmmmmm

Comment

I'd bore you all

I already have the network planned out in my head, the cable routes, cabinet location, etc etc.
                        Its a house not a computer centre

Comment

Yes, but the plans I have in my head require a high spec network - for "smart" systems basically - plus, for another idea up ones sleeve!

Comment

How can you have a network planned without a building to put it in.

I don't do networking, its just a load of people trying to sell each other stuff....
                            Last edited by Mikey; 26-02-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Mikey, pssst, this forum is a form of networking

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                                Mikey, pssst, this forum is a form of networking

Are you sure......what are you selling then?

I don't think of this as networking, I feel its more of a coffee morning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X