No announcement yet.

Grumpy Auld Gits Anonymous

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you don't need to ask and it doesn't matter what your hubby thinks. You just need to admit it to move towards recovery.

Comment

Well I'm not terribly grumpy today, but hang in there I'm sure there'll be a change eventually.
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
        Well I'm not terribly grumpy today, but hang in there I'm sure there'll be a change eventually.
        see,admitting is working

What a happy forum we are going to have <walks away whistling happlily>

Comment

Stop it AP, you know there is to be no happy whistling in here! It's like chatting on the rant thread - strictly forbidden!
          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

I might be old,but am not a git,unless am upset,then gawd help ya
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I'm not usually grumpy, but I've seen a cat who is.....

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

I think the thread title should be...
                as the acronym sums us up most appositely.
                Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Very good Rocketron. As for me:-
                  Laughing? Yes, I'm Never Grumpy

Comment

Mr VVG for the third day in a row. He's lost my bike key, but it's not him, he's lost the post box key, but it's not him, he's dirtied the tools that cost an arm and a leg and chucked them on the gravel outside for a week and guess what...yep it's not him! The bloke in my life this week sure isn't him!
                    Grumpy Git award goes to...the unknown bloke scowling in the corner
                    Off to the happy thread I go!
                    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
                      Mr VVG for the third day in a row. He's lost my bike key, but it's not him, he's lost the post box key, but it's not him, he's dirtied the tools that cost an arm and a leg and chucked them on the gravel outside for a week and guess what...yep it's not him! The bloke in my life this week sure isn't him!
                      Grumpy Git award goes to...the unknown bloke scowling in the corner
                      Off to the happy thread I go!
                      Poor bloke. You really need to stop moving his keys around and leaving his tools out...
                      Quanti canicula ille in fenestra ?

Comment

It's like living in a care home sometimes
                        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketron View Post
                          I think the thread title should be...
                          as the acronym sums us up most appositely.
                          Nice one. Mods, can you oblige and rename my thread please?

Comment

I'm too young to be a grumpy old git and too old to be a grumpy young git so I'll just say I'm a grumpy git.

The garden normally calms me down though.

Comment

ok I'm in. I've even got the T shirt and the mug. I AM NOT GRUMPY just like to be left alone and also there are two ways of doing things the wrong way and my way. I must admit even at work they call me grumpy old git. It does make me laugh aswell. I also notice the older I get the more intolerant I become. They make rules so why don't people abide by them.

Comment

My name is Dogsbody - and that explains why I really am a Grumpy Old Git.......
                                The cats' valet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X