No announcement yet.

Grumpy Auld Gits Anonymous

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In fact, we already have a group for Grumpy Old Gits right here on the forum. http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...+old+gits.html

Comment

Me, me, me! I'm a grumpy old git!
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
        In fact, we already have a group for Grumpy Old Gits right here on the forum. http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...+old+gits.html
        yups those who admit it should maybe join up.

Comment

Looks like most of the Old Gits have stomped off anyway

Comment

You only have to look at the rant thread to find our local grumps..............
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I don't see the point of being grumpy unless you can inflict it on someone else
              If someone can explain it to me I'd be grateful as I think I'd enjoy being grumpy

Comment

No VC, I'm sorry it's not something that someone can explain to you, you really need to find your inner grump for yourself....
                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

But that would make me miserable........

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    You only have to look at the rant thread to find our local grumps..............
                    ooooh biatch

Comment

I am old, grumpy and a git. Being mad helps..

Comment

I am known as grumpy grandad and rather like it. Apparently it is not right today to say 'don't eat with your mouth open' 'don't speak with your mouth full' 'get your elbows of the table and sit up straight' and thats only 5 minutes into lunch.

Potty with a monk on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Potty,you missed the classic .... "chairs were made with four legs,please use them all" ... with a stern expression
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Thanks BB I will use that one next time, I also like 'children should be seen but not heard' yeh like I am going to get anywhere with that one. She just smiles her wonderful smile and gives me a big hug and whispers 'were you............................... ever young grandad'.

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                              I am known as grumpy grandad and rather like it. Apparently it is not right today to say 'don't eat with your mouth open' 'don't speak with your mouth full' 'get your elbows of the table and sit up straight' and thats only 5 minutes into lunch.

Potty with a monk on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Fancy speaking to SWMBO like that Very brave!!!

Comment

VC if I did the lumps would never.........................heal. Are you trying to get me into deep trouble here?

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X